Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i had some ts girl that wanted to take me out on a date but wouldnt add me to her myspace, cause i hAd trannies on my list....another day in the life...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Platinum Poster

i add some guys that i may not know in my day to day life but if they have 24 ts in their top 24 that SCREAMS tranny chaser to me and therefore i want nothing to do w/ that guy... if he wants to make an appt. w/ me he can find me when and where my ad is posted and NOT on myspace.... if a guy has a few girls in his top whatever and ACTUAL friends that he hangs out w/ filling out the rest of the top whatever then its not a big deal... but when all the ppl that are close enough to you to be in your top whatever you dont even actually know on a REAL level... dont waste my time.

its just myspace ...lol.... i am no pic collector...i have access to tons of sites and movies if i wish to do so....i rather do that than jerk off to some myspace pics..

Junior Poster

Claire is a Hottie!

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by roy404
    Check out my myspace page. 80% of my friends are T-girls. I try to write them all and follow their blogs.
    I have asked to be Jennifer's friend a few times but sadly she turns me down.
    These ladies are class acts so treat them as such.
    Roy

http://www.myspace.com/royb404
    its nothing against you personally ive just learned its best to not add or invite ppl in your life that dont have any reason for being there other then enjoying the free preview of pics that i have generously posted. -j
    As soon as someone puts a picture up on the internet, there's always going to be at least one person who decides to bat over it, lol.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BuuBear
    Claire is a Hottie!
    Um.. hey. That's totally random, but thanks! ^_^

Junior Poster

Check out my myspace page. 80% of my friends are T-girls. I try to write them all and follow their blogs.
    Roy

its nothing against you personally ive just learned its best to not add or invite ppl in your life that dont have any reason for being there other then enjoying the free preview of pics that i have generously posted. -j
    It is obvious that you have not read my blogs if you had you would have seen why I am good friends with most of the TS ladies I keep in contact with as well as Gia and Alanah from here.
    As far as photo's I am not a collector, I have photographed well over 500 TS ladies over the years and got famous in the TS world for GIVING my negatives to whomever I photographed so they not I had control of the photo's.
    I also like to visit with some of the girls around the south and in fact am on my way to Austin in 2 weeks to photograph 2 post-op friends.

Platinum Poster

Roy

It is obvious that you have not read my blogs if you had you would have seen why I am good friends with most of the TS ladies I keep in contact with as well as Gia and Alanah from here.
    As far as photo's I am not a collector, I have photographed well over 500 TS ladies over the years and got famous in the TS world for GIVING my negatives to whomever I photographed so they not I had control of the photo's.
    I also like to visit with some of the girls around the south and in fact am on my way to Austin in 2 weeks to photograph 2 post-op friends.
    actually when you originally sent me a request i read one of them.... the things youre offering arent things i need.... dont know you, dont add ya, cant do something for me, dont add ya... its really simple i know... but it works.

like i say always ...unless they like u .. this is how it is 4 the most part.. just have to know how to put the blinders on..