Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Dude, you still do't get it. We don't care if you or anyone else here is gay or not. The point I'm trying to make is that a lot of people come to HA and then try to put down other posters who like TVs, CDs or Club Boys, or try to put down posters that like to suck a TG's dick or get fucked by one of them. Who cares what you or anyone else likes. To each his own.

You're here for a reason. Enjoy it all you can and stop judging people. No one cares. If you continue to judge me or other people, I am going to continue to tell you to shut the fuck up. Simple as that.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex
    Giselle
    Daaaamn. Baby got back.

Hmm... maybe later.

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    I never called any transexual a gay person or anything. I am one to understand the genetics of a transexxual person and the part about the extra chromosomes and things. I don't think they're so gay that they decided to be a woman I understand the history and such. Hence that's why I ALWAYS refer to them as women and maybe now you understand more of where I'm coming from and oppose the fact that you say that its a little gay?
    The whole point wasn’t who's gay or not I don’t care about that. The point was you catch more bitches with bullshit than with stupid shit.

"A true friend stabs you in the front."
    -Oscar Wilde

Gold Poster

... Some of these girls, although cute, aren't thick. They're fat. But, hey, whatever floats your boat.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    Dude, you still do't get it. We don't care if you or anyone else here is gay or not. The point I'm trying to make is that a lot of people come to HA and then try to put down other posters who like TVs, CDs or Club Boys, or try to put down posters that like to suck a TG's dick or get fucked by one of them. Who cares what you or anyone else likes. To each his own.

You're here for a reason. Enjoy it all you can and stop judging people. No one cares. If you continue to judge me or other people, I am going to continue to tell you to shut the fuck up. Simple as that.
    Well why don't you just STFU and maybe I just might will too.

Professional Poster

hey unisex you gott any photos of that amber chick-a lighter skinned buffy type..or how bout that phat wonder girl..she has bout the best ass ive seen...shit i'll try an get some serena fotos up here someday...

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    This is a gay site you ignorant fuck. You're looking at girls with cocks. What do you think they have hanging between their legs? A giant clit?

Enjoy the site, stop labeling people and shut the fuck up. Hopefully you'll do this in order.
    It's actually men with tits

Silver Poster

Default Re: Real Thickness............. Pay back!

I don't know what happen to the forum. Cats started posting up flat chest, flat ass, mop headed, $10 payless shoe source cross dressers boys. Fuck that! Thickness, no we ain't talking about Cock either. Let's set it off.............
    damn now that's what's good!

Silver Poster

Angel
    damn that's some beautiful chocolate!

You've got an eye for beauty, that's for sure. As far as the pics go, you haven't made one misstep yet...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin