View Poll Results: What's your length difference between flacid and hardon?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • <1 inch

1 1.49%
  • 1-2 inches

1 1.49%
  • 2-3 inches

14 20.90%
  • 3-4 inches

32 47.76%
  • >4 inches

19 28.36%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge
    Sorry, posted the pic because Hara is so nice I didn't want this thread to diasppoint her!
    And I like it! :P
    It does looks a mouthful BiCuriousGeorge. Hehe..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I have no idea how to answer this. I've never been measured in a flacid state.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge
    Sorry, posted the pic because Hara is so nice I didn't want this thread to diasppoint her!
    And I like it! :P
    It does looks a mouthful BiCuriousGeorge. Hehe..

~Kisses.

HTG
    Thank you Hara!! It's yours anytime you like..lol.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

:P Yummy for my tummy! J/k LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

How flaccid is flaccid? Like try taking a piss in the north woods in January with the temperature hovering at about 30 below: you'll be lucky if you can see the sucker, let alone pee (and if it's 50 below, your piss will freeze before it hits the ground).

Seriously, I usually collapse down to maybe 2 inches, and inflate up to 6 (Joe Average here, but I do know how to use it). So I'd guess 4".

Junior Poster

Default "Shower" more than perhaps a grower

Most of the time when flacid I am about 5" or 6" .... but when I get properly hard I hit 8" or so ... so on that basis that makes me 'grow' by 2"-3" ... but the girth grows when I get fully erect from about 5" 'around' when flacid to 6" 'around' when hard ... although the , erm, 'helmet' when erect is almost 7" 'around' ...

whilst I really don't know whether it is supposed to be 'better' to be a 'grower' or a 'shower' .... I accept that I have been equipped with whatever I have been equipped with and am thankful that although I don't for sure have the biggest in the world, am nevertheless happy that I'm a comfortably bigger than average ... although I don't like the fact that as soon as I cum that I get flaccid quite quickly ... but, heck, you can't win 'em all ... can you!?!!

Anyways ... that's just my 2 cents worth!

Others may indeed be better blessed ... that's just life, eh?

What you resist, persists. So ... don't!

Platinum Poster

the only time its better to be a shower vs. a grower is when your showing all the guys in the lockerroom a peek... if youre a grower then your partner wont care how big or small you are soft as long as it gets hard and does the job right

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    the only time its better to be a shower vs. a grower is when your showing all the guys in the lockerroom a peek... if youre a grower then your partner wont care how big or small you are soft as long as it gets hard and does the job right
    Yes, Indeed, tsntx, I feel that you are 100% 'bang on target' there ... infact ... a friend "in the locker room" did indeed once tell me that apparently it is allegedly 'better' and more 'efficient' to be a grower than a shower ... but ... alas ... there is not much that I can do about that ...

P.S. you look sooo sexy in your avatar photo ... even though, sadly, I cannot see your face .... but I'll bet it's as beautiful as your delicious physique ... lucky you!

What you resist, persists. So ... don't!

Rookie Poster

Mine depends on the climate. If it's cold it shrivels up like a raisin....but if it's warmer it kicks it feet out a bit......so to speak. It doesn't matter because I ain't hurtin either way..lol!

My dick starts out small like a turtle peeking out of it shell. but as it gets warmer, it starts flapping around like a happy Eor's tail. Then it gets excited and jumps out like a moray eel striking an unsuspecting shrimp!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images