Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

Why do guys and girls on HA fight? Men who stalk them from one site to the next? Men who tried to start/initiate contacte with the girls and once ignored (for whatever reason) and or bitched at these men just start arguments just to get the girls attention (sourgrapes)? Cant men take "NO" for an answer thesedays? Or they post their BS i.e. frustrations, hatred, despise etc. on the girls thread? For what purpose really?

It's one thing if girls fight with eachother..But men fighting with t-women? Mouthy men are just a turn off!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

boys have a penis, girls have vaginas... but not always.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Why do guys and girls on HA fight? Men who stalk them from one site to the next? Men who tried to start/initiate contacte with the girls and once ignored (for whatever reason) and or bitched at these men just start arguments just to get the girls attention (sourgrapes)? Cant men take "NO" for an answer thesedays? Or they post their BS i.e. frustrations, hatred, despise etc. on the girls thread? For what purpose really?

It's one thing if girls fight with eachother..But men fighting with t-women? Mouthy men are just a turn off!

~Kisses.

HTG

yeah generally theyre boyfriends are just as bitchy too... men like that arent worthy of the title of men and should be called "nelly queenie fags" bc everytime they open their mouths their purse falls out so they can insert their foot.

Veteran Poster

Hara Juku ---your eyes kill me ----I noticed this a while ago ---why mention it today? --I dunno ----but yeah ----that pic of your eyes staring (out at me) ----just makes me melt ---wow ---heheh

(sorry to change your subject)

HJT, I am hoping you were generalizing, and aren't including me and some of the other "men" here.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    Hara Juku ---your eyes kill me ----I noticed this a while ago ---why mention it today? --I dunno ----but yeah ----that pic of your eyes staring (out at me) ----just makes me melt ---wow ---heheh

(sorry to change your subject)
    LOL Why thankyou dreamer. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    HJT, I am hoping you were generalizing, and aren't including me and some of the other "men" here.
    Nope CORVETTEDUDE. Certainly not you. You've been nothing but nice to me and to other girls on here.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster

Some guys, Hara sweety, are just assholes. They care about nothing but themselves, or about nothing but pussy (or cock), or about nothing other than obsessing over a girl. Guys who harass women, I think are cunts, but they are often also obsessed with the girls they harass. Men like that are not worth your time, nor are they worth my time because they give us decent guys a bad name.

I don't like to see guys and girls are arguing or even girls arguing between themselves- what's the point of that and why do girls you it? Resentment? Jealously?

I like to see people getting along. I think we can do it. We here are supposed to be the enlightened ones, after all, the ones with open eyes and open minds, the owns who know what others don't, the liberal ones who fight for freedom. If we on HA can't get along what hope is there for the Middle East?

peace and love and margaritas

LG

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Some guys, Hara sweety, are just assholes. They care about nothing but themselves, or about nothing but pussy (or cock), or about nothing other than obsessing over a girl. Guys who harass women, I think are cunts, but they are often also obsessed with the girls they harass. Men like that are not worth your time, nor are they worth my time because they give us decent guys a bad name.

I don't like to see guys and girls are arguing or even girls arguing between themselves- what's the point of that and why do girls you it? Resentment? Jealously?

I like to see people getting along. I think we can do it. We here are supposed to be the enlightened ones, after all, the ones with open eyes and open minds, the owns who know what others don't, the liberal ones who fight for freedom. If we on HA can't get along what hope is there for the Middle East?

LG
    That is true. I also think the same LG. I just find it disgusting when I read and see and or encounter guys antagonizing transexuals (At a transexual forum at that). It's just highly distasteful. It might not be regarded to as physically "hitting" a girl but being vituperative is the same thing.

~Kisses.

HTG

First of all I am not defending any man for their nastiness. It always seems petty to me when they could just leave their negative stuff to themselves. I personally see women that I do not find attractive, but it is not up to me to judge them. There is some one for every one as the saying goes.

When I first read the post, I thought about men, who were rejected by TS women, but I don't think that's the source of male negativity here, or is it?
    I have felt some rejection at times, but I don't take it too personally. Just like the men, women have their own tastes.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by LG

LG
    That is true. I also think the same LG. I just find it disgusting when I read and see and or encounter guys antagonizing transexuals (At a transexual forum at that). It's just highly distasteful. It might not be regarded to as physically "hitting" a girl but being vituperative is the same thing.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I agree with both of you. Lead by example.