Thread: So Easy...

5 Star Poster

Default So Easy...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soeasy_205.gif 
Views:	349 
Size:	531.7 KB 
ID:	107577  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: So Easy...

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    Damn...the trouble you go to White_Male_Caveman...Creating gifs as well as making up accounts?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Damn...the trouble you go to White_Male_Caveman...Creating gifs as well as making up accounts?
    fuck off lg making up accounts? so you have definitive evidence to prove that, or just your insipid opinion.

you`re defending a lunatic. from the get go i knew i`d be into it with the village idiot sooner or later. he/she condescended, was rude and obnoxious with just about everyone he/she disagreed with.was only a matter of time before he/she tried that childish nonsense with me.

knew from day one this one was a loose cannon, and have conclusively, beyond any shadow of doubt, proven it.

and the gif, takes less than 15 minutes to rig up. so why don`t you and the lunatic go commiserate in some gay bar somewhere

Name:	soeasy_148.gif 
Views:	348 
ID:	107578  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

5 Star Poster

fuck off lg

you`re defending a lunatic. from the get go i knew i`d be into trouble with the village idot. he/she condescended, was rude and obnoxious with just about everyone he/she disagreed with.

knew from day one this one was a loose cannon, and have conclusively, beyond any shadow of doubt, proven it.

and the gif, takes less than 15 minutes to rig up. so why don`t you and the lunatic go commiserate in some gay bar somewhere

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

fuck off lg

you`re defending a lunatic. from the get go i knew i`d be into trouble with the village idiot. he/she condescended, was rude and obnoxious with just about everyone he/she disagreed with.

go cry to the mods, this is just too easy. so easy in fact, the village idot keeps bumping my topics to the top !

and of course, so easy, even a caveman could do it !

Name:	soeasy_133.gif 
Views:	349 
ID:	107579