Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

@all:

FYI Lea, Isis and Ginger are all cross-dressers. No plastic surgery and no hormones. Best part is, they are also not dressed 24/7...

Also, they like to participate in fashion shows (local scene, usually in Kuala Lumpur) and are not working girls. They have day time jobs like us too. I know them, that is why I can comment on this. They're hot aren't they?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ace
    @all:

FYI Lea, Isis and Ginger are all cross-dressers. No plastic surgery and no hormones. Best part is, they are also not dressed 24/7...
    Good observation. You're the only one who caught that! I'm impressed. Who better to read them but their fellow Mayasian. LOL

But to be fair tho with the three you've mentioned..they still look like girls regardless. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    @all:

Good observation. You're the only one who caught that! I'm impressed. Who better to read them but their fellow Mayasian. LOL

But to be fair tho with the three you've mentioned..they still look like girls regardless. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    @HTG:

Ohh yes! they are definitely beautiful (I am sure they make a lot of women very envious... not like us guys... we just get horny hard-ons... hahahahaha!)...

Anyway, I have given Lea and Isis the URL to this post... let's see if they choose to participate...

BTW, HTG... you filipina?

Great! I cant wait to hear from them. Yes I am filipina.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    hey Hara did u happen to notice whereabouts these girls hang out??

I gotta fly out of Thailand tomorrow for their moronic immigration laws and im debating as to where to go...Singapore,Penang(def not KL)

Lemme know
    Lea and Ginger are NEAR Penang (different state)... sorry to sound vague but it is not my place to give out such information...

DJAsia actually had some bad run ins in KL. So he doesnt want to go back there ace. LOL Long story.

~Kisses.

HTG

Veteran Poster

Nµrleć....wow. Does she have any contact info? Shes not in the US by any chance is she?

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Anyway, I have given Lea and Isis the URL to this post... let's see if they choose to participate...
    That would be great...Global Angels. Name change?

I gotta fly out of Thailand tomorrow for their moronic immigration laws and im debating as to where to go...Singapore,Penang(def not KL)

Lemme know
    Lea and Ginger are NEAR Penang (different state)... sorry to sound vague but it is not my place to give out such information...
    Im flying to Penang tomorrow,gonna stay in Georgetown.If these girls want to pose for a website have them get in touch with me.

Rookie Poster

Lemme know
    Im flying to Penang tomorrow,gonna stay in Georgetown.If these girls want to pose for a website have them get in touch with me.
    Cool... will let them know... can you PM your mobile number or something? How long will you be in Georgetown? If you do come by to KL (please do)... just PM me...

BTW, I know KL isn't exactly perfect, but why are you avoiding the place?