Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default question for the girls..boys or men?

Here is one for the girls....How many of you ladies prefer boys over more "manly" looking men....(i.e. Brad pitt or Sean Connery?)

I am of the latter, and it seems like many of the girls I talk to online see that they are looking for a "boy"....

Professional Poster

Im willing to bet its boys.
    I never had to pay when I was younger

Veteran Poster

I think a lot of girls will notice younger guys first [we are talking about based on appearence, dont wnt ot make this all "its on the inside that counts"] because the majority are younger girls! A 22 year old GG doesnt even typically look for a 48 y/o man to hook up with. Just my $.02

girls look for boys. women look for men.

Felicia

Veteran Poster

Realistically, a lot of girls will go for the guy that is older because the common view is that older guys are more secure with themselves and are more stable than someone younger. But from first view, usually the youger guy would get the eye before the female

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    great question, but in my opinin its not even close, ryan filipe will garner alot more attention in a ts club than harrison ford any day of the week
    All things being equal, good looking people will always do better than ugly or not-so-good looking people. Both girls & boys, men & women.

But how many times are things completely equal? If you DON'T look like Brad Pitt or Ryan Phillipe, then that means you have to have something else to offer to make up for it - either a friendly personallity, charm, being secure, great sense of humor, or if nothing else, money. (Usually it ends up being just money.)

I'd take a charming, funny Harrison Ford any day of the week over a smug, cocky Brad Pitt. But that's just me. By the same token, I'd take a Harrison Ford over a Sean Connery type too. I just like that look better.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Sean Connery now or Sean from "Dr. No"?

I'm just not into facial hair is the thing. Besides that I actually have a thing for guys with grey hair if they still have a vitality and passion about them. It very much depends on the person.

:end of transmission:

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    great point felicia, but i would respond that while that is true, that women seek men, men, however, dont seek men and look for boys, thus, when u have a TS, who all sensible people agree isnt a women in every sense, that adds to boys being preffered

and we all realize that preference is subjective and even if 10 girls post here that they like sean connerry, blah blah, people that have been out and about know the veracity of what i say and see who gets treated how...

I think a lot of what you say is true, J. But JUST being younger doesn't automatically mean "good looking" IMO.

I'd take a handsome older guy before I'd take an ugly younger guy. Again, if all things are being equal.

Junior Poster

Default Re: question for the girls..boys or men?

Quote Originally Posted by mtbazz
    Here is one for the girls....How many of you ladies prefer boys over more "manly" looking men....(i.e. Brad pitt or Sean Connery?)

I am of the latter, and it seems like many of the girls I talk to online see that they are looking for a "boy"....
    EVENTHOUGH YOU WERE POSING THIS TO THE GURLS, I’LL ADD MY THOUGHTS…

I THINK TRANSEXUALS GENERALLY; ARE DEEPLY INTO FASHION, MUSIC, AND OTHER ASPECTS OF POP CULTURE…

SO THEIR TASTE IN MEN ARE GONNA FOLLOW THE SAME THEME…

WOMEN WHO ARE ATTRACTED TO A BRAD PITT OR A RYAN PHILLIPPE ARE NOT JUST ATTRACTED TO THEIR FACES; IT’S ALSO THEIR HAIRCUTS, IT’S ALSO THEIR CLOTHING &/ OR PERSONAL STYLE…

GG’S/ TS’S WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE UPS AND DOWNS OF LOVE, LUST, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN TEND TO LOOK BEYOND THE LOOKS FOR SOMETHING THAT “LOOKS” STABLE…

I SAY “LOOKS” BECAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW, THEY’RE TONS OF OLDER GUYS THAT AREN’T…

SO EVEN IF YOU ARE OLDER, SHOW HER THAT YOU ARE STILL “CURRENT” AND YOUNG IN SPIRIT (TRAVEL, DINNERS AND DANCING, SHOPPING) AND MAYBE SHE’LL TAKE A CHANCE…

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

I just wanted to what a pleasure it is to read this thread. Everyone has good points and is making them in a good way. I wasn't sure at first I was on the right web site!!

Felicia