Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

my man berni sanders.....did you guys see him on cspan the other morning spoutin off about this bill!!!!!!!!!and how this presidency will go down as the worst ever in history...the media has been brave enough to say this more lately.....they aint gonna nail this one till they get the porous border situation solved and bush goes after the people hiring all them illegals workin in yer chicken and cow slaughterhouses,pickin your tomatoes,changin paris hiltons sheets,building the condos no speculator will buy,mowiin all them lawns in orange county,rollin all them phillipe morris cigarettes,washin all dem dishes,stockin products in them costco wearhouses,....etc.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    they aint gonna nail this one till they get the porous border situation solved and bush goes after the people hiring all them illegals workin in yer chicken and cow slaughterhouses,pickin your tomatoes,changin paris hiltons sheets,building the condos no speculator will buy,mowiin all them lawns in orange county,rollin all them phillipe morris cigarettes,washin all dem dishes,stockin products in them costco wearhouses,....etc.
    I believe you've hit the sore spot of the whole thing.

Alright Then.

Professional Poster

yeah why dont they get extra taxes off these bitches hiring them thar illegals to pay fer the berder wall.....they are gettin rich off the cheap labor after all...........

I was for Amnesty but not in the form of this bill. Before you insecure chumps around here bash on the MAN, George W Bush, you ought to look at the list of yea or nay. The yea's are overwhelmingly DEMOCRATS. The nays are overwhelmingly Republicans.

My president was wrong on this. I'll say it. He failed to draft the right bill. But he's still a great man.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Cherokee's got their asses handed to them and now we own the place. The minute Mexico wants a tussle let us know.
    i dont normally do this but... you are a blithering idiot

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Cherokee's got their asses handed to them and now we own the place. The minute Mexico wants a tussle let us know.
    i dont normally do this but... you are a blithering idiot
    You're right. You should head out into the streets and burn some cars over this. Just like you "tolerant" lefties always do.

Professional Poster

dont frat guys sometimes burn cars after hockey championships or the such.i doubt many of tthem would classify themselves as "lefties"

I was just thinking what should we do about people from space?

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    build a giant dome over the whole of the us obviously
    that thing in st luis was just a test to see how tall they could build one

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    build a giant dome over the whole of the us obviously
    that thing in st luis was just a test to see how tall they could build one
    I think the remnants of the Berlin wall are for sale.
    Selling the American Dream for Corporate gains.
    The irony of it all **shaking head**
    Someone better wake up quick. Or is it too late already?