Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Drinking It

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vanished
    Quote Originally Posted by Bic
    someone elses blood? no i havent if thats what you meant
    God no. That would be disgusting.
    And "the sweet yellow stream of wonder" isn't?

Hey, how much are you willing to pay per pint? I could get a few bottles ready for you, freshly brewed from my "spiggot of love". Hell, if I drink enough soda I can send you half a gallon of "manpagne" a day- maybe it'll be anough to share with ed_jaxon. When the customs officers or postal workers ask you what's in the jars, make sure to tell them it's "the sweet yellow stream of wonder". Offer them a cupful, if you like. I'm sure they'll appreciate this "highly erotic gift". Or maybe they'll haul your ass in. Still, I'm sure you'll find someone in jail to offer you some "manpagne" free of charge, so it's not all bad.

Just make sure to tell me if you prefer me to drink Coke or lemonade. Hey, I aim to please...

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Rookie Poster

I personally find drinking their blood more attractive
    especially by force

Today
    No more night time
    Going over the moon

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by forgedfight
    especially by force

I mean, what the fuck! For fuck's sake!

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Quote Originally Posted by forgedfight
    especially by force

I mean, what the fuck! For fuck's sake!
    well
    with consent most of the time
    other times I intimidate them into ignoring it
    just look angry when you do it.

Today
    No more night time
    Going over the moon

Professional Poster

does anybody know that 30 rock episode with the in drink for the black party community?

i think we might have a situation like this here... doesnt really matter how it tastes as long as we promote it correctly

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Professional Poster

Did someone say, "Professional help"??? This just reaached a whole new level of GHEYNESS! Like shouldn't posting on HA like have an alcoholic intoxication limit? Because I think he's exceeded it ten fold.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Did someone say, "Professional help"??? This just reaached a whole new level of GHEYNESS! Like shouldn't posting on HA like have an alcoholic intoxication limit? Because I think he's exceeded it ten fold.
    We are currently in the urhea intoxica zone. Why should we balk at the Yellow River that flows out of us all, warm and rich with waste, flow into us as well? Take, drink, in memory of your lover and share what she has so naturally made and you can so naturally pass through yourself.

This is not gay or heterosexual. This is the feeding of our natural beasts.

So delish. Surely someone else on this board has enjoyed the pause that refreshes?

Professional Poster

If you just met her you know you can get diseases from this. Now I know why the AIDS myth comes from homosexuals. Not saying you are but your behavior must be common amongst others.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vanished
    Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    We are currently in the urhea intoxica zone. Why should we balk at the Yellow River that flows out of us all, warm and rich with waste, flow into us as well? Take, drink, in memory of your lover and share what she has so naturally made and you can so naturally pass through yourself.

This is not gay or heterosexual. This is the feeding of our natural beasts.

So delish. Surely someone else on this board has enjoyed the pause that refreshes?

I like this guy lol Glad you enjoyed yourself bud.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Professional Poster

lol This IS quite entertaining. Now my next comment is, have you ever HEARD of the word "Manhood"?