Rookie Poster

Default Sao Paulo TGirl Bars

Hi!

I am travelling to SP in a couple of weeks. I am there for one night only (and Rio for a couple). Based on previous posts I have contacted Hilda Brazil who has been recommended as a great guide, but I haven't connected with her yet.

Are there any great TGirl bars/clubs that are fun and safe?

Or regular parties like allanah's?

Or TGirl termas?

Or Tgirl Strip clubs?

THX

Sorry, I have no input for you, but would be interested in hearing how the trip went.

Rookie Poster

I am trying to set up a little "party" and plan to take pics to post.

São Paulo has a good number of places to meet T-girls and I´m sure Hilda may advise you on this issue.

As a São Paulo native living far away for some years now, and if I was in town on a Thursday or Friday I would start at Elenice Bar (you must say "Eleneece"), at Rua Rego Freitas in the corner of Rua Major Sertorio), where a good number of T-lovers and T-girls congregate, from 10 PM on.

I bet you may find acquaitances to join you in a tour of the São Paulo trans scene. If not, many places in the neighbourhood are always packed of T-girls.

Enjoy and do not forget to tell us about your adventures.

Rookie Poster

Default Thx

Will

Thx for the info on Elenice _ I will definately check it out.

Is the bar in a relatively safe area? Any advice on that topic?

Thx

Rock4

The Elenice area is relatively safe. It is downtown Sao Paulo and many T-girls can be found in the streets of that block. Police is always around, as that is a busy area of sexy nigth clubs and love motels. Prostitution is not a crime under Brazilian law.

Elenice is a regular non sophisticated bar and the t-lovers (many of them can speak a fair English) congregate with the T-girls that keep going in and out the bar.

Ask the waiter about the guys of Dia T (T-day - transex day, an event that used to take place upstairs at Elenice) The guys are friendly, specialy if you tell them you are a member of HA (many of them are, as well) or that you are there by my advice. They will tell you which T-girls around are the ones to be with, but in general, those standing in the corner of Elenice are reliable.

Take also a look at http://damazo.groobyforums.com, a forum where you may find hunreds of lovely t-girls in Sao Paulo, Rio and other corners of Brazil.

Remember, São Paulo is a city of some 20 million people and then you are supposed to be a smart guy and do not look or behave like a tourist. Try to act like a regular resident, and do not hold or show expensive cameras in public. If you are heading to the Elenice area, carry something like R$ 300 to 400 (US$ 150-200). That´s more than enough to have a good time and to pay the cab back to your hotel.

If you need som more information, send me a private message and I´ll gladly try to help you.

Enjoy Sao Paulo and its beautiful T-Girls.

Rookie Poster

Default SP

Great info will. Thx very much. I will provide a full report when i return.