Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    adderall is a disaster.. it seems great while your on it.. but be careful with that stuff.. it'll make you do crazy things.. and then one day you realize its not you making you act that way.. its the adderall. ...
    You're talking to the girl who tried to auto-castrate, pierced her own cock, and purposely hit someone with a car long before ever using adderall.

Adderall has actually been keeping me out of trouble and off of more hardcore drugs.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    Hey Claire! Thank you so much for posting your story and your photos on this site. You are sweet and lovable, not to mention very cute.

Having been afflicted by Depression myself in the past, I uphold and empathise with your experiences. Take care, sweet girl.

Maybe this anecdote will bring a smile to your beautiful face...

I like your piercings. Very, um, provocative. I have often thought of getting a piercing too. Maybe starting with one in my nose.

Trouble is, in spring I get hayfever, and I am afraid a hole in the side of my nose might spring a leak if I get sneezy. Or worse still, spray out ten feet to the side because of the built up pressure and hit someone standing next to me. Or worse still, the nose-ring might fly off and become a deadly missile!

On the plus side, it would give me a place to carry my knives, spanners or CDs, so I am still undecided.
    Thanks ^_^

If you do suffer from that kind of thing, it might not be the best idea for you. The cartilage in your nose and ears takes longer to heal than non-cartilage piercings, and it makes you more vulnerable to infection, including colds and whatnot during the winter. Plus, it can take several months of obsessive care in order to get a cartilage piercing to fully heal. Maybe start with something else first. A lip, earlobe, navel, genital piercing, etcetera can heal in as little as 2 weeks if you care for it properly.

A few years ago I had 3 cartilage piercings done in the conch of my ear. That winter I suffered from a cold that lasted several months. I took the piercings out and let them heal and my cold symptoms cleared up almost immediately.

Professional Poster

and thanks you, everyone else! <3 <3 <3

OH YEAH. Someone told me I was posted on 4chan within the last couple of days, did anyone see it?

Delightful.

"That's what i thought you said."

Professional Poster

hihi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cl_st_01_193.jpg 
Views:	1575 
Size:	423.1 KB 
ID:	240720  

Rookie Poster

medusa looks good.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    hihi
    oh sweet lord jesus just so hot

Silver Poster

sexy

Professional Poster

Claire, it's been a while since we've heard from you. Concerned for you in a caring way. How are you doing?

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Professional Poster

bump

Does anybody know or has heard from Claire lately? Her last post was May 19.

Concerned.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?