Thread: Why bother???

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Why bother???

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    Why bother about the welfare of transsexuals when their is more serious shit going on in this world... ie dying, starving to death, being an iraqi kid getting your legs blown off by american bombs... etc
    well.... its kinda hard to starve to death with so many iraqi legs lying around to eat

Professional Poster

That was a bold, completely ignorant response.

...I liked it. ^_^

There's a lot of things I care about in this world. Peace is formost to me. But the welfare of our girls is very important to me because I love them.
    As long as I do thier welfare is mine. If they are not free to live and love, then neither am I. It is really the same for the rest of the world, they just don't realize it. When the TS community is accepted by the majority of mankind then mankind will have made a great leap forward. I would bet that other major issues would have been solved in the meantime also. The conflict between the Palestinians and Jews is an example where simple acceptance of the rights and needs of others would solve a lot of issues. Accepting the rights and needs of transgender persons part of the same issue humanity faces daily.

But let's say that you're a person who despises tg's. It was Jesus who said "that which you do to the least of my brethern, you do to me."

Professional Poster

With this and your other recent threads, I think you're trying to see how many people you can piss off at the same time.

Why not give it a rest for a few days (or longer if possible) and give your brain a chance to cool down.
    Less is more!!!!!!!

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Professional Poster

He's an unhappy lil camper tonight,Gai. Did one of you kids short-sheet his bunk?

Ancient Pervert.

Junior Poster

Damn wtf!

Comparing the Horror's of war with rights, that's way fdup. Rights are what are american soldiers are fighting for. *political answer* to give the iraqi's the ability to be us! lol Sadam was a bastard, but he was there bastard. I agree we needed to go in, but the reason was wrong. but that's now irrelevant. we there so we stay till where done!

Silvester who is talking about the welfare of Transexuals? I certainly don't see anything aired about it. Instead we see "Paris Hilton Getting Out Of Jail" So I think your complaint isn't warranted.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Why bother???

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    Why bother about the welfare of transsexuals when their is more serious shit going on in this world... ie dying, starving to death, being an iraqi kid getting your legs blown off by american bombs... etc
    Excuse me... I don't usually get involved in thread of this sort, but that is a really insulting thing to say - especially on a TS web site. You might be more comfortable on one of the Trans-Hater sites.

And personally I think the US would be better off NOT blowing up Iraqi Kids - especially IF the Iraqi's would stop blowing up their OWN kids...

And then the trillions of dollars being wasted could go to provide assistance for TS's and maybe even a dollar or two left over to fix the highways, work on the energy issue and even help the rest of you get through college without incurring a $100,000 debt that you will never be able to pay off.

Just my opinion,
    TS Jamie

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Silvester who is talking about the welfare of Transexuals? I certainly don't see anything aired about it. Instead we see "Paris Hilton Getting Out Of Jail" So I think your complaint isn't warranted.
    I think he might be referring to some of the recent threads posted by me and some other members.

I wonder what Silvester is doing for world peace right now...possibly making peace between his hand and his dick?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BuuBear
    Damn wtf!

Comparing the Horror's of war with rights, that's way fdup. Rights are what are american soldiers are fighting for. *political answer* to give the iraqi's the ability to be us! lol Sadam was a bastard, but he was there bastard. I agree we needed to go in, but the reason was wrong. but that's now irrelevant. we there so we stay till where done!
    No we did not. I am so tired of hearing the crap. We needed to get Afghanistan right first. And, if they were worried about stopping him from being a brutal dictator then there is no reason they should not have gone to Darfur first since more people have died there in 4 years than in all the time under Saddam. We went there to give fat contracts to friends of people in power.