Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

I agree, breasts don't need to be too big, and if they are too big it can cause backaches, especially if you have a very slender or petite frame, as some transexual ladies do.

..... hi you handsome masculine men;
    .....i'm a beautiful, feminine pre-op transexual lady,
    38-24-36,
    ........with long, silky blonde hair,
    in my sensual chiffon skirt, 'hose, and high heels.

Gia, you are beautiful as you are. Great advice has been offered regarding boobs. My recommendation is to work with a good surgeon who will give you the boob size which is proportional to your body type and size, and who can shape the boobs so that they appear to gradually emerge from the chest as naturally as possible. Let the hormones do their work for 2 years or so first. There has been much prior discussion here about breast surgery, and there are several highly recommended doctors. Dr Grey in SF is one who several girls I know recommend very highly, but shop around.

BTW, I added you and Lady Angela to our running list of tgirls who post on HA. Welcome to HA to both of you!

Rookie Poster

All the hormonal and physical mods that have to be done to become a "T-Girl" are too many to note and there are quite a few that I dont even know about or will I understand but to me it comes down to one thing...how natural a girl looks. Again its quite hypocritical using the term natural looking with t-girls but if you look at some of the girls before they had serious facial reconstruction they looked good but after they looked.....Joan Rivers like!
    As an example I think of Daniela Evangelista...or what ever her name is. She was absolutely "natural" and Stunning before she had her plastic surgery. I think the term pass-ability has been morphed a bit because to me its not about false cheeks, big fake butts, or fat injected dicks.
    There are crossdressers that are beautiful and all they do is apply makeup yet there are "true" t-girls that for some reason try and try and try to "improve" their outer appearance ...for what?

There is somthing to beeing...just you..what ever "you" is.

Veteran Poster

Plenty of girls look totally great as they are and I really don't think they need to do more, especially Jennifer Paris (I mean come on, could you get any more beautiful)
    Neff, and Alanah.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Azanti
    Plenty of girls look totally great as they are and I really don't think they need to do more, especially Jennifer Paris (I mean come on, could you get any more beautiful)
    Neff, and Alanah.
    My point exactly (but in a quicker way)

Its like they get to a certain point of "beauty" or what ever then they for some reason decide to add on to whats already (essentially) a quite passable and feminine creation yet they still are not satisfied...so they keep changing.
    When does it stop??? I believe that is the true meaning of mutilation...

"An act that degrades the appearance of an individual by their own means or by other outside influences."

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    Quote Originally Posted by GIA LOVES RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    Gr8888, I love that pic... BTW, who the fuck's RON?
    RON is my boyfriend....I love him so much...we've been together for almost 1 year and a half now....
    Hope he don't look like this dude... LOL
    Best fucking avatar ever, that girls ass is out of this fucking world!

Rookie Poster

Now that you have mentioned avatars, that is one ugly looking penis and testicles. No offense, but it is.

..... hi you handsome masculine men;
    .....i'm a beautiful, feminine pre-op transexual lady,
    38-24-36,
    ........with long, silky blonde hair,
    in my sensual chiffon skirt, 'hose, and high heels.