Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Check my post again, sheyum. Yes, she tours--she annouces tours in her Yahoo group--and I did spend a very pleasurable hour with her a couple of years ago.

I don't think I'll be able to make this party. It is Easter weekend and I got a lot going on with the family. It seems like the parties want to fall on holiday weekends.

Who knows though, maybe I can figure out a way so I can stop in for a bit.

Hey Bigguy, remember chatting a while back about this party? I thought I would be able to make it, but no, instead I'll be recovering from surgery. (No, not that kind! I have a right inguinal hernia which has to be repaired, and I'll have to take it easy for a couple of weeks afterwards. The surgery is scheduled for this Monday, so I would probably be able to travel, but I know I won't be ready for fun-and-games, and how could I go to Allanah's party and be ready and able to play? know what I mean?

Ecstatic, there is always next month. I think I'll actually be able to make it now. I already reserved a hotel room near by, I should have enough time to check in and run over to the party.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

YAYYYY BIG GUY!!!!

I'll VIP YA again....
    See u Sat,

I'll look into it, bigguy. I WILL RETURN for another party, it's just a question of when. I thought that I had March sewn up, but then I got sewn up

Rookie Poster

when is the next big party, caus i wanna go? i just got to kno about 2 weeks in advance

Katie Cokks, 5'3" 130lbs sexy t-girl from ATL; email me ya'll

Junior Poster

Katie,

The parties starting in April will be held on the last Friday night of the month unless Alannah tells us otherwise. So if you do decide to join us for a Spring party you can go to the Thursday night party at Opaline and the Friday night monthly spectacular. 2 parties in one weekend.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Rookie Poster

Default ok

that will be great
    so the party is around the last of april, and where is opaline?

Katie Cokks, 5'3" 130lbs sexy t-girl from ATL; email me ya'll

Junior Poster

Opaline is located on Avenue A between 5th and 6th Streets in Manhattan. The exact address escapes me but I believe Allanah has it in listed in the Thursday night party thread. It is located in the Lower East Side area of the city while the monthly party is located in the Midtown area. I live in the city and do not need a hotel room but some of the guys like Bigguy come in every month and a pretty good knowledge of room rates and where the best values are located. They are more than willing to help out as it can be difficult finding an affordable room in Manhattan.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans