Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Odd your first post on the board is to a 3 year old entry about an overdraft check and pizza.

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Rookie Poster

Default pizza

The bookstore i used to go to watch shemale movies finally closed down.They made a pizza place out of it.Bet i know what's in the secret sauce,lol.

Vicki's orignal post, about paying 100 dollars for a pizza, touches on one of my central themes of life today. All of us have gotten ripped off by ridiculous penaties, but the vast amount of people have accepted this as part of life. But it is a symptom of greed and how we have been conditioned to not fight back while we are being fucked over. But the guardians of morality, the main stream religious establishment have focused a lot of people's attention on gay sex, as a moral barometer. The Bible as well a many other religious documents tell about the dangers of greed. This has been virtually igonored in recent times. A lot has to do with the false doctrine that if the rich could only keep more money it would benefit the greater society. This gained momentum under the Reagan regime. But society has not benefited from the '$100 pizza'. They have stolen from the poor, and used it to gamble with other rich people.

Now the whole world is suffering from the fact that there is less money in circulation to buy goods and services, as more money is going into penalties, and legalized gambling with our savings, called by the name of credit default swaps or derrivatives. By the way, gambling as a form of money exchange is a symtom of greed. Jesus displayed his greatest anger at the money changers in the temple. However, this is virtually ignored, as certain groups with political aims, focus people's attention on gay sex.

And to prove my point, I'll use this forum as an example. There have been countless threads that touch on the theme of 'Am I gay?'. Meanwhile we all are getting fucked in the ass, silly, by business, and we silently go our way. The "100 dallar pizza" story is a symbol of a greater issue. The sense of injustice you feel, when you know you have been ripped off is real.

Last edited by yodajazz; 05-09-2010 at 07:55 AM. Reason: grammer phrasing