Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default F'in traffic tickets...........................

HELSINKI, Finland — Jaako Rytsola, a 27-year-old Finnish Internet entrepreneur and newspaper columnist, was cruising in his BMW one recent evening. “The road was wide and I was feeling good,” he later wrote. “It’s nice to be driving when there’s no one in sight.”

But this road wasn’t empty; a radar-equipped police car was clocking his speed. The officer pulled over Mr. Rytsola’s car and issued him a speeding ticket for driving 43 miles an hour in a 25-mile-an-hour zone. The fine: $71,400.

The staggering sum was no mistake. In Finland, traffic fines generally are based on two factors: the severity of the offense and the driver’s income.

One country I will NEVER drive in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Hmm, sounds like it would be a fun place to drive if you have no assets or income...

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Platinum Poster

Default Re: F'in traffic tickets...........................

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    HELSINKI, Finland — Jaako Rytsola, a 27-year-old Finnish Internet entrepreneur and newspaper columnist, was cruising in his BMW one recent evening. “The road was wide and I was feeling good,” he later wrote. “It’s nice to be driving when there’s no one in sight.”

But this road wasn’t empty; a radar-equipped police car was clocking his speed. The officer pulled over Mr. Rytsola’s car and issued him a speeding ticket for driving 43 miles an hour in a 25-mile-an-hour zone. The fine: $71,400.

The staggering sum was no mistake. In Finland, traffic fines generally are based on two factors: the severity of the offense and the driver’s income.

One country I will NEVER drive in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's crazy! Personally i don't think that there should be any speed limits in the left lane of Interstates in our country. Instead, pass out tickets to all those shitheads and Sunday drivers that are always blocking the left passing lane!!!
    i would fuck you for that statement alone... my biggest pet peeve are stupid fuckers that drive in the left lane and dont move over when faster cars are coming up behind them... i dont care if youre going 95 if i come up behind your ass ... MOVE THE FUCK OVER!! the sign says "left lane is for passing only" mother fucker!!!!
    in austin theres a stretch of highway that is over 80miles long where semi trucks cant drive in the left lane... it should be that way everywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	car_1_706.jpg 
Views:	751 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	106721   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0824060314_459.jpg 
Views:	747 
Size:	146.1 KB 
ID:	106722   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pinklogo_152.jpg 
Views:	747 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	106723  

Professional Poster

ahhhh the joys of living in the only country in the entire world that doesnt have autobahn speed limits

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

awwwwwwwwwww Bimmers and hot chicks

say no more

you guys aren't using the whole expressway

I have done the 'dip theory' for over a decade now

dip theory explained: some asshole is in the left lane, I want to pass.......... I see a window in between the 18 wheeler and the chick driving the Expedition she knows she should not be pushing because she can hardly see over the steering wheel............. I accelerate through the window while at the same time evil glancing at the asshole in my left lane and dip right in front of him 9 seconds later...................... problem solved

I have to be honest my personal favorite are the folks that at 2 or 3 am are on the expressway driving like assholes when the shit is empty. If I'm chillin in the middle lane and you come up on my ass all the while I'm on cruise control at 80mph don't get mad when I dip to the right lane, watch you pass, then dip back to the middle and ride your ass for ˝ a mile to show you how much of an ass you were for NOT USING THE FUCKING LEFT LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Just come to Germany, we have no speed limit!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tacho_584.jpg 
Views:	689 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	106724   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	autobahn_210.jpg 
Views:	687 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	106725  

Silver Poster

[quote="M77"]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

BTW, what's a Bimmer?
    Probably a BMW

And about the Finnish dude...... well, pwned

Professional Poster

Default Re: F'in traffic tickets...........................

Quote Originally Posted by M77

That's crazy! Personally i don't think that there should be any speed limits in the left lane of Interstates in our country. Instead, pass out tickets to all those shitheads and Sunday drivers that are always blocking the left passing lane!!!

You just got my vote for president, govenor, king of the road!!!!!

As I like to say all too frequently: "Step it up or step it over"

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gonkyy
    Just come to Germany, we have no speed limit!

But we got loads of people blocking the middle and the left lane
    In Addition I nearly crashed a several times because of people that seem incapable of calculating other drivers speed

Veteran Poster

just get a second job as a cop, and u never get tickets