Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

very lucky guy there

My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry

Professional Poster

First the photos of Danielle Foxxx as a prison guard doing a male inmate, and now this. I see I'm going to have to take up criminal behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    Me and holly used to be friends...then one day she decided to stop talking to me...i wish i knew what i did wrong...or what i could do to fix things.
    For whatever it's worth, it's not worth the mental effort trying to figure out what went wrong or why. I've had the same experience as you have with many tgirls I've befriended, outside of those cases where I ended the relationship that is.

In one of those cases, I called the girl up to see why she wasn't returning my calls and whatnot, and she said her life had "moved in another direction", whatever that means. Since she wasn't going to be communicating with me anymore, understanding her reasoning wasn't important. It was over, and I just left it at that. I'd advise you to do the same, as if you could ask her what happened, no answer she gave would make any sense to you, and jumping through hoops to continue a "friendship" is never worth it. My two cents. Unsolicited perhaps, but there it is. Good luck.
    I've experienced that with GG so many times. It' so friggin frustrating.

Great Post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    Me and holly used to be friends...then one day she decided to stop talking to me...i wish i knew what i did wrong...or what i could do to fix things.
    For whatever it's worth, it's not worth the mental effort trying to figure out what went wrong or why. I've had the same experience as you have with many tgirls I've befriended, outside of those cases where I ended the relationship that is.

In one of those cases, I called the girl up to see why she wasn't returning my calls and whatnot, and she said her life had "moved in another direction", whatever that means. Since she wasn't going to be communicating with me anymore, understanding her reasoning wasn't important. It was over, and I just left it at that. I'd advise you to do the same, as if you could ask her what happened, no answer she gave would make any sense to you, and jumping through hoops to continue a "friendship" is never worth it. My two cents. Unsolicited perhaps, but there it is. Good luck.

Dude, I feel you.

Normal GG's are neurotic enough as it it, add in the whole TS thing and that takes it to "a whole nuva level"!

Forget about him/her.

Junior Poster

I'll take that kind of punishment

Rookie Poster

never got treated like that....