Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Does the sanitarium know you guys have access their computers? I guess not.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Platinum Poster

I wasn't aware that White_Mounted_Canadian had foolishly accused Quinn and Rogers of being one in the same. I've barely had time to check my own threads lately.

And Quinn, what's a yankee like you doing way down south in Gawjuh? Surely you didn't relocate from Manhatten to Gawjuh...shades of green acres, mon...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    Does the sanitarium know you guys have access their computers? I guess not.
    LMFAO...... So what you're saying is that you've run out of excuses for your lone and thoroughly discredited compatriot. It's okay; anyone who's familiar with said pansy's history isn't surprised in the least. Thanks for helping me make my point though.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I wasn't aware that White_Mounted_Canadian had foolishly accused Quinn and Rogers of being one in the same. I've barely had time to check my own threads lately.

And Quinn, what's a yankee like you doing way down south in Gawjuh? Surely you didn't relocate from Manhatten to Gawjuh...shades of green acres, mon...
    Believe it or not, I've actually moved down to Georgia. I still have my flat in NYC, but it's on the market and should be sold within the next month or two (hopefully). The rest of my domestic holdings are now restricted to Georgia (I've been selling off my other holdings for over a year now). Why? Fishing, golf, green grass, a nice little lake/pond, and simpler living.

I'm currently looking for a place in Atlanta to take care of my city based needs. Eventually, I'll be dividing my time between here, in central Georgia, and the city.

Yes, it's a serious change, but I've convinced more than a few of my friends to follow me down, and the long-term investment opportunities here are vastly superior to those in the Northeast.

-Quinn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my_back_yard_119.jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	854.1 KB 
ID:	106598  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

Congrats, Quinn. I hear that the commute in and around Atlanta is a bitch nowadays, but aren't they all?

Congrats, Quinn. I hear that the commute in and around Atlanta is a bitch nowadays, but aren't they all?
    Thanks, Chef. And, yes, the traffic in and around Atlanta can be brutal. It's cake though if you don't drive during rush hour.

-Quinn

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    specialk, did you fuck the guyone up the ass, is that what he's trying to say?
    Yeh Trish....he's been gettin' up the ass from everyone in P+R since day one....errr gayone

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    specialk, did you fuck the guyone up the ass, is that what he's trying to say?
    Yeh Trish....he's been gettin' up the ass from everyone in P+R since day one....errr gayone
    You've got him so flustered that he even forgot to call you a bolshevik!

Ooops. Sorry I forgot...

Bolsheviks!

Professional Poster

You've got him so flustered that he even forgot to call you a bolshevik!
    totally made my day

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.