Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    You really don't know a thing about the internet or how TCP/IP works, do you? Even allowing for DHCP, it would be very easy to track both the service providers used and our geographic origin (or if Rogers' account is being operated via a proxy server). I would be more than happy to take part in any challenge along those lines. My point: the mods can easily, and definitively, verify that Rogers and I aren't the same individual.

Don't worry though, Guyone; everyone knows from historical observation that your boy truly is a pantywaist and just not up to the task of backing up anything he says on any level whatsoever (intellectually speaking or otherwise). I, on the other hand, am more than willing to stand behind my position. I think it’s safe to say that my point has been made.
    I wasn't trying to pick a fight or side with any one. I was just pointing out a FACT. You can post from your account at home, then go down to your local internet cafe and sign on as someone else. Different IP address. You see because IP addresses don't follow people around, but in reality...WHO HONESTLY GIVES A SHIT!!!

Besides I have enough trouble dealing with this pederast specialk.
    LMFAO... You clearly do give a shit or you wouldn't repeatedly post on a topic you obviously don't even begin to understand. Moreover, your command of the FACTS is even more underwhelming than usual. FACT: if I were driving down the street and logging in as Rogers from an internet cafe, that would be very easy to trace geographically – as both accounts could be traced to IP numbers coming out of Warner Robins, Georgia. As previously stated, I would be happy to engage in a challenge that took such factors into account. See how easy that was, stupid?

Look, I know your sycophantic self really wants to try and save face for the only other remaining Right-wing extremist on the P&R forum, but all you've done is make yourself look dumber than usual (no simple feat). Seriously, it's been many years since I've worked in IT, but I do hold both Microsoft and Novell certifications in TCP/IP. Should you wish it, I would be more than happy to disabuse you of any ridiculously uninformed notions you may have. Once again, it would be easy for the mods to conclusively establish that I’m not Rogers, which is why White_Prevaricating_Poltroon will never accept. Like I said, my point has been made.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Exposing A Bitch: The WMC Challenge…

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    WMC, I challenge you to actually stand behind your assertions/statements. Here’s how we do it. Let’s have the mods compare Rogers' IP with my own. If they match, they permanently ban me. If they don’t, they permanently ban you.
    Glad to see your calling the White_Male_Cockslut out, Quinn. I don't fancy him continuing to undermine my posts with unproved allegations. And I doubt you want that either. And as for Want_Male_Cock alleging that trish is in on some conspiracy against him, well that's just more of his crazy talk. As long as the mods don't give out my IP and location to anyone, I'm happy. I'll even post a thread on the Membership Services board requesting they do the check, and they can report back so that everyone can see. There will be little doubt about or IPs being even closely similar, so guyone has no need to be concerned.

The problem is though, that even if Crazy_Wanker_Man does take up our offer, he won't stick to it. I mean, a Christian wingnut who likes transsexuals AND taking it up the shitter from other guys, says all you really need to know about him. The fact that he constantly lies and cheats just fits the profile. In Ancient Rome they used to brand false accusers on the forehead with a "K". Maybe the mods could put something like "serial liar" in the field above his handle to warn others about him, along the same lines as the Ancient Romans would have done? Either that, or he can pay us both a thousand drachms.

20. Of Laws favourable to the Liberty of the Subject in a Republic. In popular governments it often happens that accusations are carried on in public, and every man is allowed to accuse whomsoever he pleases. This rendered it necessary to establish proper laws, in order to protect the innocence of the subject. At Athens, if an accuser had not the fifth part of the votes on his side, he was obliged to pay a fine of a thousand drachms. Æschines, who accused Ctesiphon, was condemned to pay this fine.58 At Rome, a false accuser was branded with infamy59 by marking the letter K on his forehead. Guards were also appointed to watch the accuser, in order to prevent his corrupting either the judges or the witnesses.60
    http://www.constitution.org/cm/sol_12.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	message_for_want_male_cock_211.jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	106567  

Professional Poster

:P :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gayones_mommy_274.jpg 
Views:	441 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	106568  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Well, boys and girls, it looks like I called it in my initial post. Everyone's favorite poltroon is running like the little sissy he has repeatedly shown himself to be and opting for evasion. In celebration of this latest metaphorical bitch slapping White_Mounted_Pantywaist has received, I'll be bumping this thread with celebratory posts until I get bored or my work load gets too distracting.

To get the celebrations started, I would like to thank everyone who made this latest bitch slapping possible: my fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Kaufman; my mother and father; my wife's cat, Jasmine; my fellow HA posters; and last, but certainly not least, God.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

I guess you're not Roger since you have no idea how to mask an IP address. You can educate yourself @ 2600.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

specialk not only are you a pederast but a moron as well. Can't you do anything original?

Professional Poster

specialk not only are you a pederast but a moron as well. Can't you do anything original?
    Yeh kid...like changing one word in your post makes it original.......oh, and thanks for the material minorboy.

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

You really don't get it do you?

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

specialk, did you fuck the guyone up the ass, is that what he's trying to say?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I guess you're not Roger since you have no idea how to mask an IP address. You can educate yourself @ 2600.
    Is this more of your not giving a shit. LOL... That’s what I thought. Anyway, part of being stupid – which you and White_Mounted_Male most certainly are – is being predictable. It takes very little to determine whether or not someone is masking an IP number, coming in through an anonymous proxy server, etc. if they’re doing it regularly when accessing a forum like this (Rogers posts frequently). As previously stated, I’m more than willing to accept a challenge along those lines.

I’ll tell you what, cupcake; I’ll make the challenge so incredibly simple that there can be no resonable excuse on technical grounds. We’ll have the mods look at Rogers’ IP number. If it matches my own, originates from the same geographic location, is being masked, comes from an anonymous proxy server, etc., they can ban me. If, on the other hand, none of these things are in evidence, your hero White_Penetrated_Poltroon gets banned. Now there are no possible excuses left for the weak kneed backpedaling… Still no acceptance. What a shock Once again, my point has been made.

-Quinn