Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Default Exposing A Bitch: The WMC Challenge…

As any of you who’ve been watching Rogers and White_Penetrated_Prevaricator debate over the last couple of weeks already know, he’s accused Rogers and I of being the same individual. Now, those of you who’ve been active on the P&R forum for any length of time are already familiar with White_Closet_Case’s penchant for backpedaling, dishonesty, and cowardice. Still, some are new and could use a demonstration of just how inadequate everyone's favorite spineless little cupcake truly is.

WMC, I challenge you to actually stand behind your assertions/statements. Here’s how we do it. Let’s have the mods compare Rogers' IP with my own. If they match, they permanently ban me. If they don’t, they permanently ban you.

What do you say, cupcake? Care to man up for once in your life? It’s okay; everyone already knows the answer. Let the backpedaling, distractions, misrepresentations, or evasion begin.

Once again, White_Dissembling_Dullard, you are my favorite little bitch and have been demonstrably owned. If you duck me, you clearly show – yet again – just how weak you and your afactual, vapid blatherings truly are. If you accept, you’ll get banned.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

I don't mean any disrespect but being that most users utilize DHCP it can only proove to be an exercise in futility.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Professional Poster

why doesnt he talk of canadian politics.....

Professional Poster

Because there hasn't been anything interesting in Canadian politics since Margret Trudeau flashed her gash back in '76.

Ancient Pervert.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Exposing A Bitch: The WMC Challenge…

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    As any of you who’ve been watching Rogers and White_Penetrated_Prevaricator debate over the last couple of weeks already know, he’s accused Rogers and I of being the same individual. Now, those of you who’ve been active on the P&R forum for any length of time are already familiar with White_Closet_Case’s penchant for backpedaling, dishonesty, and cowardice. Still, some are new and could use a demonstration of just how inadequate everyone's favorite spineless little cupcake truly is.

WMC, I challenge you to actually stand behind your assertions/statements. Here’s how we do it. Let’s have the mods compare Rogers' IP with my own. If they match, they permanently ban me. If they don’t, they permanently ban you.

What do you say, cupcake? Care to man up for once in your life? It’s okay; everyone already knows the answer. Let the backpedaling, distractions, misrepresentations, or evasion begin.

Once again, White_Dissembling_Dullard, you are my favorite little bitch and have been demonstrably owned. If you duck me, you clearly show – yet again – just how weak you and your afactual, vapid blatherings truly are. If you accept, you’ll get banned.

-Quinn
    If we lose White Pantywaste Canada...........then who can we gang up on ??? The P+R section will be no fun anymore!!!.......Oh what to do, what to do???............................................. .Wait............there's always Gayone the minor at large
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white_pantywaste_and_gayone_166.jpg 
Views:	1013 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	106501  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    I don't mean any disrespect but being that most users utilize DHCP it can only proove to be an exercise in futility.
    You really don't know a thing about the internet or how TCP/IP works, do you? Even allowing for DHCP, it would be very easy to track both the service providers used and our geographic origin (or if Rogers' account is being operated via a proxy server). I would be more than happy to take part in any challenge along those lines. My point: the mods can easily, and definitively, verify that Rogers and I aren't the same individual.

Don't worry though, Guyone; everyone knows from historical observation that your boy truly is a pantywaist and just not up to the task of backing up anything he says on any level whatsoever (intellectually speaking or otherwise). I, on the other hand, am more than willing to stand behind my position. I think it’s safe to say that my point has been made.

-Quinn

Name:	shut_out_wmc_140.jpg 
Views:	990 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	106503  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

why doesnt he talk of canadian politics.....
    What are the stats on Canadians and belief in creationism, anyone know? Could it be WMC's an American disguised as a Canadian?

To get 'em to take your challenge, Quinn, I think you gotta skip right to the double dog dare.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    To get 'em to take your challenge, Quinn, I think you gotta skip right to the double dog dare.
    LOL... At the very least. I might even have to resort to the dreaded triple dog dare.

We all know the pattern now. Remember when it came to light that – after obsessively characterizing numerous posters on this forum as gay – WMC's closeted ass liked to be topped by men (more hypocrisy)? He denied it, specifically asserting that numerous different people on this site were responsible for setting him up. He was going to get the IP number for the "gay" account and match it against different IPs from this site to prove that it was one of his many detractors here. I wonder why he never backed that up either. Five words: no shame and no integrity.

-Quinn

Name:	specialgay_143.jpg 
Views:	961 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	106522  

You really don't know a thing about the internet or how TCP/IP works, do you? Even allowing for DHCP, it would be very easy to track both the service providers used and our geographic origin (or if Rogers' account is being operated via a proxy server). I would be more than happy to take part in any challenge along those lines. My point: the mods can easily, and definitively, verify that Rogers and I aren't the same individual.

Don't worry though, Guyone; everyone knows from historical observation that your boy truly is a pantywaist and just not up to the task of backing up anything he says on any level whatsoever (intellectually speaking or otherwise). I, on the other hand, am more than willing to stand behind my position. I think it’s safe to say that my point has been made.
    I wasn't trying to pick a fight or side with any one. I was just pointing out a FACT. You can post from your account at home, then go down to your local internet cafe and sign on as someone else. Different IP address. You see because IP addresses don't follow people around, but in reality...WHO HONESTLY GIVES A SHIT!!!

Besides I have enough trouble dealing with this pederast specialk.