Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    why doesnt he talk of canadian politics.....
    What are the stats on Canadians and belief in creationism, anyone know? Could it be WMC's an American disguised as a Canadian?
    You've got it right, Trish.

He has called me several times a "Canuck" and made political statements that showed his ignorance of Canadian politics.

WMC is no Canadian at all...
    ...could be from Alberta, though.

It's time for day two of our bitch slapping celebration. In addition to the usual entities, I would like to thank White_Prevaricating_Poltroon himself for making his latest humiliation so amusingly easy. Sissies, you gotta love em.

-Quinn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wmc_humiliated_yeg_again_116.jpg 
Views:	450 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	106687  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

That's right, people; it's time for the third day of our little bitch slapping celebration. Cheers...

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    That's right, people; it's time for the third day of our little bitch slapping celebration. Cheers...

-Quinn
    Your quite the party animal Quinn..........Good for you! Watch out for the cops at check point charlie looking for DUI's

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Veteran Poster

Still no reply from sissy _Candy yet, Quinn? I wouldn't be surprised if she's gone and asked the mods behind our backs. Maybe we should ask them and see if someone has requested an IP check on us?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Still no reply from sissy _Candy yet, Quinn? I wouldn't be surprised if she's gone and asked the mods behind our backs. Maybe we should ask them and see if someone has requested an IP check on us?

Whether he checked or not is irrelevant. Here's why:

1) He didn't bother to ask for a check in the first place because he knew that he had nothing to work with.

2) He did ask for a check and was informed that he had nothing to work with by the mods – otherwise we would have heard about it.

So far as your own credibly independent identity is concerned, don’t give it a second thought. Such a notion was never in question. The only poster on this forum who regards White_Prevaricating_Poltroon as having an ounce of credibility is guyone. Besides, the purpose of this challenge was to further humiliate cupcake, not counter a claim which lacked so much as an iota of credibility to begin with.

-Quinn

Professional Poster

as far as im concerned everyone on teh intarnets is just a figment of my deranged mind

so youre all the same guy... every single one of you is wmc and gayone all wrapped up in one

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    as far as im concerned everyone on teh intarnets is just a figment of my deranged mind

so youre all the same guy... every single one of you is wmc and gayone all wrapped up in one
    You take that back, muhmuh! Take it back before I make you!

I for one am unique, just like everyone else out there.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

LOL @ Muhmuh. If your imagination could create a figment along the lines of White_Mounted_Pantywaist, I would be more than a little worried as to your sanity. Be afriad; be very afraid.

Now, on to other matters. What time is it? That's right; it's time for the fourth day of celebration. Today, we'll be featuring some fireworks:

-Quinn

Junior Poster

more lies and cowardis from white-male-canada. so sad for him to be joke person on the HA

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    God told me to go after Jennifer Justice.

I didnt need god to tell me though.

Jen, I'm courting you. Just talk to me! I'm a good man. 5 minutes and then hang up on me.