Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Spunky Fox, The Movie

I'm shooting a documentary this summer on the shemale superstar scene. My intent is to bring the community into the mainstream, out of the "fetish" catagory it now occupies and enlighten people who are not that familiar with how amazing this evolution of adult entertainment is.

Any input anyone has regarding this project is greatly appreciated, and all who contribute in any way will find a place in the credits, possibly being an on screen participant in the actual movie.

Shooting will start July 2005, and I hope to hear from everyone on what they think of this project, so please post your views here.

Lova ya

-Jeff/aka Hondarobot

Veteran Poster

Let me know when you stop in atlanta. i could probally hook you up wiht some of the girls here

Good luck with the project, Jeff. I've been following the discussion in the "Gradually going mainstream" thread and think you've got a great idea here. You've already identified many of the highest profile girls and promoters to include. One suggestion I would make is that, while your documentary focuses on the adult entertainment aspect of the TS community, you also include some note about other aspects of the community which are not so well known, such as the number of girls who simply live ordinary lives as transgendered women "below the radar." IOW, that while TS adult entertainers deserve more mainstream recognition, they are but one aspect of the larger community.

Rookie Poster

Yeah if you need music scores for your film I can hook you up. I would love to see transsexual movie stars in the mainstream. let me know if you are interested. email me at
    nat_ent@hotmail.com
    Subject - documentary scores.

I would love to help you out in your efforts and also do my part for the TS community.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Thanks for the heads up, reel_skillz, I'll keep you in the loop on this.

Although, honestly, music is an area that's kinda saturated on my end. I work with full time DJ's, several of my friends work at First Avenue (big minneapolis music venue), even my nephew is in a local band.

But I won't be dealing with music until post production anyways, so we'll see what happens.

Oh, and Ecstatic, thanks as always for the input, but this project is going to focus on the celebrities of the community (its a broad enough subject the way it is). If someone else wanted to do a "regular folks" TS documentary, I'd definately watch it, but it seems more like PBS channel material. I'm shooting for more of a MTV (although not mindlessly flashy, but definately "hip") meets Bravo kinda feel.

-Jeff/Hondarobot

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by reel_skillz
    Yeah if you need music scores for your film I can hook you up. I would love to see transsexual movie stars in the mainstream. let me know if you are interested. email me at
    nat_ent@hotmail.com
    Subject - documentary scores.

I would love to help you out in your efforts and also do my part for the TS community.
    What else do you do besides music scores?

Rookie Poster

I have 2 album coming out like an underground thing for this R&B artist I produced and my vocal R&B album which is also underground distribution. I really dont have the connections to go nation wide with my independant albums.

However, I have done 2 Audi commercials

I had three slots on various house mix CD's (Bargrooves Mimosa, Bargrooves: Frosted, and Bargrooves Terrazza)http://www.seamlessrecordings.com/samplers.html
    This is my major accomplishment

I have worked also with various hip-hop labels (production wise) like Def Jam South and La Face records. However most of my instrumentals ended up on mix-taps and were remixed. But I got one instumental on Bobby Valentino's up and comming album he works with Ludacris and Def Jam South that song is called "Memories". http://epk.radioandrecords.com/bobby...013105/urb.asp
    (this is a link to his new single)

I DJ sometimes but my main priority is music production, song writing, and mixing.

But thats it

Veteran Poster

Yea, I just picked up the Bobby Valentine Album from my friend while at the Def Jam South Office last Friday. Which song did you do?

Is there anyway that I can get in touch with you about some other projects? Im actually looking for a producer right now for some projects Im doing in here in ATL