Junior Poster

Default FBI MIGHT have allowed Osama to charter plane after 9/11

Interesting new piece of information:

FBI were aware that Osama bin Laden may have chartered one of the flights that took members of the bin Laden family out of the United States immediate after the 9/11 attacks, yet allowed the planes to depart, new Agency documents reveal.

The formerly confidential documents obtained by Judicial Watch through Freedom of Information Act and ongoing litigation states:

ON 9/19/01, A 727 PLANE LEFT LAX, RYAN FLT #441 TO ORLANDO, FL W/ETA (estimated time of arrival) OF 4-5PM. THE PLANE WAS CHARTERED EITHER BY THE SAUDI ARABIAN ROYAL FAMILY OR OSAMA BIN LADEN…THE LA FBI SEARCHED THE PLANE [REDACTED] LUGGAGE, OF WHICH NOTHING UNUSUAL WAS FOUND.
    Full article:
    http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/20...ter&frame=true

5 Star Poster

And who signed off on those flights ?

Just one of the main critics of President Bush,

Richard C. Clarke.

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Junior Poster

I see where you're going with it, Clarke even said he would sign those flights off if he had to do it again. But this makes me wonder:

1. Clarke is asked to sign off the flights and initially refuses. Forwards it to the FBI.

2. FBI approves it but sends it back to Clarke to get his final approval.

3. Clarke signs it.

What I want to know is, did Clarke know about the OBL part or did the FBI omit it?

You can't be serious.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!