Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Howard Stern

2 more pics of 1st contestant.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08_63533_756.jpg 
Views:	1287 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	106609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07_15869_275.jpg 
Views:	1291 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	106610  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I've listened to the 41 minute and 18 second interview.

http://rapidshare.com/files/38823805/062107-cf.mp3.html

I can see why only 2 women
    went on his show.

Howard Stern, you suck!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by odelay24
    adam carolla is a fag. seriously.
    same with jimmy kimmel, but at least he got a show.
    and he got sarah silverman, WTF is up with that!
    sorry, rant.
    Hey, this elevates any discussion -- labeling someone a "fag"

And ??? What if he is? If you have anything vogue in your wardrobe, it was probably designed by a "fag", sport. Ever think of that?
    haha, jeeez, I didn't mean it in that way. Just as in like he's a loser (which he is). Either way it sounded very immature, but that was my intention.
    I guess Americans don't tend to use 'fag' in that sense as much.
    Sorry to offend.

And yeah, I would never hate on someone for being gay, I abhor homophobia. Two of my best friend are gay. And by the way seeing as you mentioned it, most of the clothes I wear are almost certainly "en vogue", I pretty much worship Hedi Slimane, lol.

haha, jeeez, I didn't mean it in that way. Just as in like he's a loser (which he is). Either way it sounded very immature, but that was my intention.
    Adam Carolla is a cigarette?

Seriously, he's a comedy genius--or at least he was when he was on Love Line (radio.) Anyone who can do improvisational humor every day for years and still make people laugh is damned special. I haven't follower his career since then so I don't know whether or not he's "still got it."

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyshemalelover
    Adam Corola is a cigarette?

Seriously, he's a comedy genius--or at least he was when he was on Love Line. Anyone who can do improvisational humor every day for years and still make people laugh is damned special. I haven't kept upo with him since then so I don't know whether or not he's "still got it."

He's still got it. He can be incredibly funny and entertaining. Looking back, TV actually restrained his genius. Radio is a far better fit for him.

Howard who ???

He's still got it. He can be incredibly funny and entertaining. Looking back, TV actually restrained his genius. Radio is a far better fit for him.
    Well, yeah. Radio is better than TV for anyone who looks like a fresh plate of vomit and cigar butts.

Howard who ???
    I used to think Howard Stern was arrogant, mean and obnoxious. I changed my opinion when I saw a few episodes of his TV show. He's not all that mean or arrogant. Definitely obnoxious on the show, but only when it's called for. The "world's biggest hemorrhoid contest" was one of the best things I ever saw on TV. That's not saying all that much, I know, but still...

Gold Poster

I never disliked Stern for being arrogant, mean, or obnoxious. I just think he sets his aim for the gutter, and I for one don't care for the gutter. I also would love to beat the shit out of that chipmunk looking producer ... Gary whatshisname.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

The bottom line with Howard is that you have to give him his props. When he was on terrestrial radio, his ratings were sometimes larger than Leno and Letterman combined. No one on radio had that kind of market share since the days of Jack Benny, probably. And no one on radio was even close to touching him, even while they copied his bits and even his entire format. When he went Sirius they had less than a million subscribers. Now they have nearly 7 million.

Whither you are on his wavelength or even if your are disgusted by his antics, you have to recognize his place in radio history

HH

Quote Originally Posted by HornieHubbieinCT
    The bottom line with Howard is that you have to give him his props. When he was on terrestrial radio, his ratings were sometimes larger than Leno and Letterman combined. No one on radio had that kind of market share since the days of Jack Benny, probably. And no one on radio was even close to touching him, even while they copied his bits and even his entire format. When he went Sirius they had less than a million subscribers. Now they have nearly 7 million.

Whither you are on his wavelength or even if your are disgusted by his antics, you have to recognize his place in radio history

HH
    One more thing about Howard Stern (well, two really.) He has some of the gentlest, most sensitive eyes I've ever seen. If you can see his eyes when he's talking, it softens the crudity a lot. The other thing is that Howard himself isn't all that crude. He was pretty respectful to the trannies. Artie, on the other hand, has as much finesse as a large sack of dead rats--and even less appeal. He's like the physical embodiment of a really nasty fart.

I believe it was Artie who kept on calling the trannies "guys" and "fake chicks." He's exactly what I thought Howard was when I thought I hated Howard.

I love Howard, but that contest blew, what's with the post-op angle, Jen or any number of other pre-op girls could have easily taken that competition.

C'est La Vie!