Thread: html problems

Junior Poster

Default html problems

Is anybody having trouble viewing the forums? I am using Firefox, and lately the site has been putting out text/plain instead of text/html. This does not happen all the time, but has been happening pretty regularly of late. If i view the site in IE it shows up okay, since IE does not follow the type header strictly, it will display text/plain as text/html if it thinks it is html. Firefox strictly follows the type header. I dont know if the forum uses multiple servers, but if so some of them might not be configured correctly.

Been Ok here, and I ran via Forefox on TW's antiquated machine the other day, though dreadfully slow, all appeared OK.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

hmmm, i am still having trouble in firefox. When i frst log on i can veiw the forum, but once i log on it just returs plain text. If i look at the properties tab in firefox it says text/plain instead of text/html. strange.

this problem has been intermittant, it did it for a while a couple of weeks ago, then settled down, now it is doing it again. If anybody knows if there is a fix id like to know, but everything I have read says it is on the server end