Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Junior Poster

"Hey There Delilah" -- makes me wince everytime I hear that stupid acoustic guitar (muffled sound), the treacly sweet string section and that WHINEY bastard singing!!

Rookie Poster

Lean Like A Cholo. I went to school with a shit load of cholos and thay were all huge pussies. It's a song about ignorant pussies who are'nt shit unless they have back up with them or maybe gun. Elbows out and suck a cock you fuckin pussy ass cholos.

the most unnerving thing about "songs you fucking hate" is, if you hear one of those you very often cant get them outta your head for hours!!!!!

what a punishing aspect!

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

I agree. "Big Girls Don't Cry". So catchy, but it drives me insane. "Like a child misses their blanket?" Really? That's what you decided to go with?

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Junior Poster

that Amy Winehouse song "rehab" fucking sucks

Gold Poster

Any hip hop song on the radio nowadays.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Any hip hop song on the radio nowadays.
    amazing how all the good hip hop goes unpublicized...

unless it has anything to do with dave chappelle, you won't hear anything about the likes of Talib Kweli, The Roots, Pharoah Monch or Mos Def (anyone else think he made a good Ford Prefect in Hitchhikers Guide?)

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Is it due to the fact it is so obviously a cry for attention / to be controversial that no one has hammered the guy saying that shit about Paul MacCartney?

Some people are so imature it is extra-ordinary.

For my two penneth, how about that fucking Cliff Richard version of The Lord's Prayer, you know the one to the tune of Auld Lang Syne?

What a chief.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thorn
    "Hey There Delilah"
    Agreed. Commercial Radio seems to be doing everything in it's power to burn that fucker out as quickly as possible. I swear I hear it 4-5 times a day in my office.

Holla Back Girl
    Sweet Escape
    - Gwen Stefani

I don't know what happened to this woman. No Doubt had some pretty damn good tunes (imho). The whole Tragic Kingdom album was good.
    Lately she'd rather be a pop diva than and actual songstress, so she puts out this weak ass bubblegum pop that just plain sucks.
    I mean, you know you've hit rock bottom when "Kidz Rock" remakes your music.

Cha Cha Slide
    - DJ Casper

Really, as if the Electric Slide wasn't suicide inducing enough, now we need this "new and improved" version? HELP!

Anything by Jay Z

My god, what mind altering substances are people taking to believe that this hack has a shred of talent?
    Cripes, the music to nearly every song is no more than a rip off (oh wait, excuse me...sample ) of someone else's music, and the lyrics are no more than Jay feeding his own ego and sucking his own dick.
    In a just world, he would be collecting garbage.

Success lies not in being the best, but in doing your best.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by biguy4tvtscd
    Quote Originally Posted by thorn
    "Hey There Delilah"
    Agreed. Commercial Radio seems to be doing everything in it's power to burn that fucker out as quickly as possible. I swear I hear it 4-5 times a day in my office.

Holla Back Girl
    Sweet Escape
    - Gwen Stefani

I don't know what happened to this woman. No Doubt had some pretty damn good tunes (imho). The whole Tragic Kingdom album was good.
    Lately she'd rather be a pop diva than and actual songstress, so she puts out this weak ass bubblegum pop that just plain sucks.
    I mean, you know you've hit rock bottom when "Kidz Rock" remakes your music.

Cha Cha Slide
    - DJ Casper

Really, as if the Electric Slide wasn't suicide inducing enough, now we need this "new and improved" version? HELP!

Anything by Jay Z

My god, what mind altering substances are people taking to believe that this hack has a shred of talent?
    Cripes, the music to nearly every song is no more than a rip off (oh wait, excuse me...sample ) of someone else's music, and the lyrics are no more than Jay feeding his own ego and sucking his own dick.
    In a just world, he would be collecting garbage.
    There's a dude on myspace who did an awesome remix to holla back girl lol it's hilarious. I'll try to find it later!

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.