Junior Poster

Default TS crazy moments?

I was looking at hillbilly's post where he was concerned about getting into a fight at a club, and it got me wondering - what are the craziest things anyone's seen at a TS club, Allanah's parties, Peanuts/7969, Divas... anyone have any funny stories?

I hate to be lame because it's not original, but I think I remember seeing a clip of Allanah falling off-stage a la Naomi Campbell at one of her parties and then making a graceful/funny recovery.

Anyone have any others?

this is Toro...writing from the bed

Still Here 5 Star Poster

At Allanah's first party (How long ago was that?), as I was ordering a drink there was a Shemale Magazine on the bar. Since the bartender was slower than molasses, I picked up the magazine and held it into the light to see who was on the cover.
    An older gentleman next to me asks me "that's a weird magazine to put out at a party like this". I asked him what did he mean.

Him: "that magazine is full of chicks with dicks!"

NYCe: "You do know what kinda of party this is?"

His eyes get big, he swallows the rest of his drink and says loudly "Chicks with dicks!".

One final chuckle and he rushes out the door.

The funniest part of the whole story, he had been in attendance at the party for over 2 hours.

Junior Poster

hahahhahha! no way! that's too funny.

i bet he'll be back

its the beginning of the end for him.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    At Allanah's first party (How long ago was that?), as I was ordering a drink there was a Shemale Magazine on the bar. Since the bartender was slower than molasses, I picked up the magazine and held it into the light to see who was on the cover.
    An older gentleman next to me asks me "that's a weird magazine to put out at a party like this". I asked him what did he mean.

Him: "that magazine is full of chicks with dicks!"

NYCe: "You do know what kinda of party this is?"

His eyes get big, he swallows the rest of his drink and says loudly "Chicks with dicks!".

One final chuckle and he rushes out the door.

The funniest part of the whole story, he had been in attendance at the party for over 2 hours.
    That is fucking awesome - lol.

Man that is funny! I wonder if that had ever happened again. I mean that if someone was looking for a club to get into and they saw a line there, they may have gone in.

At one of the parties when the club closed everybody piled out onto the street and there were a lot of girls. While I was walking up the block I passed two door men checking out all the girls down the block and they were saying to each other, "check out all the whores". I thought about telling them, but I didn't.

Rookie Poster

that's to funny lol

NYCe, tell the story about the lesbians! Oh and of the girl you saw beating up the cab driver.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Ok, at Allanah's last party we shared a coat check room with a Lesbian Hip-hop party in the basement. Some of the lesbians while getting their coats asked me what kind of party we were having. I told them and they responded:

A Gay party! What the hell? Why would they have this type of party here?

The lesbian said it with so much disgust I had to laugh.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    On 14 street in New York (near where the tranny stroll used to be) while speaking to a girl I knew another girl (who's on black-tgirls.com) emerged from a cab. I thought nothing of it until I heard very loud shouting coming from that general direction. Seems there was some sort of dispute over the price of the ride. The cab driver (an Arabian fellow) puts the cab in park, gets out and comes around to point his finger in the girls face.
    The girl proceeds to punch the unlucky fellow in the face and begins pummeling the cab driver against the side of the yellow taxi. Now mind you the girl is shorter than the driver, but the girl is from a very rough part of brooklyn. Anyways, the cab driver tries to fight back but the girl's hands are working faster than Sonny Liston. The cab driver bought more than he bargined for.
    Finally a patrol car passing by stops and breaks up the scuffle.
    The best part? The girl flips her hair back and goes back on to the stroll. A true pro.