Rookie Poster

Default SOB Rudy G finds $$$$ more important than Iraq Study Group

This is Newsday....not the NYT so no whining about the "liberal media"

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/lo...21,print.story

a little taste of the article:

Rudolph Giuliani's membership on an elite Iraq study panel came to an abrupt end last spring after he failed to show up for a single official meeting of the group, causing the panel's top Republican to give him a stark choice: either attend the meetings or quit, several sources said.

Now this fucker has never been to the Middle east, much less Iraq and he acts as if he has some special skill on foreign policy when he barely can understand the nuances of the Middle east. But now we see that his wallet is more important than serving.....

So now you know more about this fucker and why he can't seriously be considered to be a real presidental candidate....

Wake up sheeple!

Grow your own dope, plant a republican!

Intelligent conversation with Conservatives is bound to fail because they are always ready to defend their most precious possession -- their incredible ignorance.

Professional Poster

I find it repugnant as hell considering Rudy profited on the tragedy of 911, when he became an overnight consultant to the Bush Adm. on the war on terror, with a no-bid multi-million dollar contract for security in Bahgdad soon after the fall of Saddam's statue. His love of money overshadows his love of country, as he never seems to miss a chance to cash in. He has no chance of becoming prez, thankfully.

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.