Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessaGianna
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Man
    Transsexual Prostitute: World's most dangerous job?

Now if u mix lifestyle into it, the drugs, booze, gangs etc. u will probably find a lot of deaths from od's and violence that is not directly related to the profession.
    Gangs? Is there any tranny gangs out there? Because if there is... I wanna sign up! Oh and about the booze, my favorite drink is champagne, so if you see me out ever, feel free to buy me a drink

Watch out bitches! I am a tranny gangster!

Watch it G, this is uncle T your talking to. lmao Yes there are tranny gangs and trannys in gangs, all over the world. Brazil, Costa Rica, and Columbia are a few places I can think of. I ain't buyin u no drink and I know u like champagne because I took like 30 bottles to the recycling center for you. lol

A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Though I think the job of suicide bomber is probably the world's most dangerous.
    Or if not dangerous, certainly the most fatal...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Professional Poster

I did some logging when I was young. I grew up way out in the sticks,it was one of the few jobs you could get around there. (The other choice was coal miner,I ain't goin' in a hole in the ground.)

The work was hard but it's not that bad if you're careful. The real danger is the jackasses your working with not knowing what they're doing/screwing around that gets you hurt.

Ancient Pervert.

Veteran Poster

My grandfather, his brothers and other relatives were missing fingers from working in lumber mills. I've thought about doing it though, they're always hiring... (I wonder why )

I wouldn't want to be a roofer. I don't like heights. At least working under houses, I can't fall far ^_^. I get all bruised and scratched up but it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't want to smash through a 240V line though, that'd wake you up (after it knocked you out)... I've never nailed myself or cut myself with a saw but it's a real possibility. I'd be surprised if I didn't eventually have a scar from this job.

It's better than working inside and you don't get too much of the elements if it's cold and rainy outside (which is today, lovely July... :-/) then it's warm and dry in the crawlspace.

I've seen the crab fishing show on Discovery Channel. I think it'd be interesting and exciting. I like pushing myself, I never thought I'd do anything like what I do now! I have known people who've gone up on the run to Alaska on a fishing boat. I have ethical concerns, however and I do like being able to take a warm shower and put on clean clothes at the end of the day.

Junior Poster

Default You mean Postal Worker did not make the top 10?

Jesus,what a strange world we inhabit.

Rookie Poster

I spoke to a gurl about a week and a half ago and she mentioned that some guy a long time ago, literally put a gun to her head and told her to screw him up his ass. Why would anybody go that far? Man, that's scary.