Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I think a TS always knows she is a girl. At least a true TS. It's a gut feeling you JUST FEEL always. A crossdresser wouldn't have these feelings in my opinion.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I think a TS always knows she is a girl. At least a true TS. It's a gut feeling you JUST FEEL always. A crossdresser wouldn't have these feelings in my opinion.
    eh... not nec. b/c a cd could always feel the desire to cd and could confuse the sexual desire or desire to cd and think that means they are a ts... if you go from man to woman to man again ... that is CROSS-DRESSING... if you appear female and dress accordingly you are a ts

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    eh... not nec. b/c a cd could always feel the desire to cd and could confuse the sexual desire or desire to cd and think that means they are a ts... if you go from man to woman to man again ... that is CROSS-DRESSING... if you appear female and dress accordingly you are a ts
    Oh yeah I agree with what you originally posted about living 24-7 etc.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

so you guys are saying if I throw on a wig and dress and try to talk, act, think like a girl for 24/7 then essentially I am a TS?

even if I'm still sporting my goatee and stache?

(a funny/disturbing image...)

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

5 Star Poster

Cosign with tsntx.

The mind is important but how can a casual observer know a persons mind unless...they act on what they are thinking.

I know of drag queens who start out insisting they are not TS who go TS and have SRS eventually, as well as people who said they were TS just to get SRS then go back to life as a male.

Platinum Poster

ive also met several men that claimed ts just to get SRS and then reverted back to being men... but according to some posters in another thread.. i know nothing about the topic bc im not personally from a different country... like that matters.

Professional Poster

Wow...how life destroying is that??? SRS and then go back to being a male???

Damn, thats some serious shitstorm going on in your head!!!!!

5 Star Poster

Sorry - I think presentation is a huge part of it. I think TS who transition over night give all TS a bad name. I think society judges the many by the actions of the few. I refuse to accept that just because someone finally comes to terms that they were meant to be a girl, that they magically get the designator identical to the one assigned to me.

RH - It's nice in never never land to say it's all mental and how you feel about yourself, but not in the real world. When I transitioned, I had a former friend tell me, you saying you are now a woman is no different to me than me deciding I am a duck or a dog. Now, seeing me, even the hard liners acknowledge it would make no sense referring to me by my born gender.

In your theory, how exactly can you weed out the pretenders from the real? The sex addicts who fantasize about being fucked like a girl to the real where it has very little to do with that as a whole? I could train someone intelligent in 15 minutes how to get by any screening process out there.

* I have always felt like a woman inside since I was a young child
    * I prefered to play with dolls instead of boy things
    * I feel like I am a woman trapped in the wrong body
    * I've been hiding it all these years but I need to be true to myself
    * I hate my penis, I detest seeing it on my body. It disgusts me.
    * No, I don't get any sexual gratification from "dressing up"

Just keep up this type of thing and you will beat any line of questioning. Only a retard could mess it up.

If you want to be a TS and live a female life, be the intelligent rational human being that you are and plan it, prepare for it, and steadily work for it. Don't be one of the crackpots who says, "tomorrow I will be Cindy". Because, in my book, those people are crackpots.

There are always exceptions, but that is how I feel.

Platinum Poster

i would hope i qualify as an exception to that feeling vicki

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i would hope i qualify as an exception to that feeling vicki

You're a smart ass now?

Your beautiful outside matches your insides Jen. You approached your transition rationally and intelligently and I respect you for it.