Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Brella Ella Eh.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33_120.jpg 
Views:	1876 
Size:	579.4 KB 
ID:	106000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32_276.jpg 
Views:	1860 
Size:	437.2 KB 
ID:	106001   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31_141.jpg 
Views:	1860 
Size:	799.8 KB 
ID:	106002  

RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

*No Drinks were harmed in the Making of These PHOTOS....LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35_414.jpg 
Views:	1858 
Size:	840.0 KB 
ID:	106003   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34_580.jpg 
Views:	1858 
Size:	652.2 KB 
ID:	106004  

hey guys....please post a few comments otherwise the girls won't take any more pics---don't be shy tell your favorite girl what you think of her!
    marriage proposals are optional---tips however are manditory,lol...just kidding...although gifts are always appreciated...lol...oh what the hell when all else fails just give me all of the compliments...kind words are a wonderful thing!....lol...i'm hungry gotta go get foodies!

Veteran Poster

ohhh all right then: You and the girls are ravishing as always! I like that lil black number of yours. seeexxxyyyy!!!! Last time I was in NY in May, I went on the night was pouring down with rain and didn't stay long. Hope to make it next time around and stay a bit longer.

muaahhh to ya!

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Professional Poster

hey guys....please post a few comments otherwise the girls won't take any more pics---don't be shy tell your favorite girl what you think of her!
    marriage proposals are optional---tips however are manditory,lol...just kidding...although gifts are always appreciated...lol...oh what the hell when all else fails just give me all of the compliments...kind words are a wonderful thing!....lol...i'm hungry gotta go get foodies!

Sunny - Marriage proposals are only for you!! I did make my first party 3 weeks ago, and will be back. (Only to see you!!) Sorry I had to leave early - work is SO over-rated!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    I love the blonde girl with the all the tats. Her name Glam? Love as many pictures of her as possible. Want her badly. The first blonde in the pic with Sunny is also incredible. More pics of her too.

thanks guys , i will see what i can do tonight about the pics requests, when the girls show up i will do my best to take as many sexy photos as possible! And please come and join us Tonight Tuesday June 19 for a great PARTY at CLUB VAPOR! the weather will be beautiful so plenty of girls will come out between 30-40 gorgeous looking young ladies will be there. SEE YOU ALL THERE TONIGHT FOR THE TRANNY TUESDAYZ TRANSSEXUAL PARTY! LOVE SUNNY

5 Star Poster

you want comments??? ok

firstly--SunD D--ou always look puerly edible..thenos eblack hot pants are amaizng..you have such sexy thighs..i LOVE your body..
    michelle always looks amazing too---she is so hot..
    and the first pics are of Juicy?? Is she J-lo--or are they different girls?

very sexy body too-especially those shots of her from behind--in the fishents..mmmm
    i love her small waist...
    does she date? shes yummy....

Junior Poster

who is the girl in red, shes so my type, and also the blond girl, do they have any contact info?

Juicy and J-LO are the same girl---sometimes girls like to use different names! thank you for such nice comments---lots of kisses!