Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    because WMC has even less integrity than he has intellect.
    Hi Trish.....isn't this the guy everyone is bantering with? :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canadian_cracker_with_wife_143.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	220.0 KB 
ID:	106054  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

…just because a particular paper has passed through peer review does not absolutely insure that the conclusions are correct or scientifically valid.
    This is true. But it’s also true that if an author can’t get his paper published in a any peer reviewed journals, then the paper just doesn’t pass muster.

Most of those are former students of his. So you`ve got these little saplings thinking their actually bigger and have deluded themselves into some sort of consensus, thinking they are casting their swadow over the massive oak tree who spawned them.
    In other words, you’re saying that his mentoring is as pathetic as his research.

Here’s an idea, WMC. Why don’t you spend some time addressing the points people put to you? Fill up one hole before digging another? At least wipe your ass after you take a shit.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    First, peer review, just because a particular paper has passed through peer review does not absolutely insure that the conclusions are correct or scientifically valid.

Sound familiar ?
    Hurrah! You've finally conceded that there is not one scientific paper that casts doubt on global warming and it's human causes. Ergo, skeptics have only got opinion. As Jeff Poole of Wynnum said, "if it ain't in a scientific journal baby, it ain't science!" Oh, but it's all a conspiracy isn't it? And it's ensure, not insure, but that will be your dyslexia again.

Secondly:
    And I see you've completely ignored my point about what appears to be the man-made cooling of Antarctica lowering the global mean temperature. Weak, pathetic
    So, how is cooling actually warming ?
    Surely you're not that dumb, _Canada? Cooling of the Antarctic (which appears to have been caused by the hole in the ozone layer) has lowered the global mean temperature. The World is made up of a Northern Hemisphere (which is rapidly warming) AND a Southern Hemisphere (which contains the bulk of the World's Oceans, i.e. a big buffer of temperature, the World's least industrialized countries, AND a friggin' big island continent that has become colder thanks to man) don't you know. You essentially answered your question yourself:
    This study was promptly seized upon as proof that the world is not warming, but a single example of localised cooling proves no such thing, as the lead author of the 2002 study has tried to point out.
    Anyway, a few years data doesn't make a trend in climate. Lies, damn lies, and statistics, what.

It really is absolutely pointless debating with you, _Canada. I am of the opinion that you are only here to annoy others and spam this board with your bilious wingnut opinions. How sad is that? Real debate is about the exchange of informed opinions between fellow human beings who respect each other. I really don't know how trish and LG can stand your idiocy and obnoxiousness.

Hey, _Canada, peer review this,

Name:	liar_183.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	106108  

Veteran Poster

Why? Most of those are former students of his. So you`ve got these little saplings thinking their actually bigger and have deluded themselves into some sort of consensus, thinking they are casting their swadow over the massive oak tree who spawned them.
    So you're into hero worship as well, _Canada? That has as much place in science as politics does, i.e. no place.

5 Star Poster

And I see you've completely ignored my point about what appears to be the man-made cooling of Antarctica lowering the global mean temperature. Weak, pathetic

This study was promptly seized upon as proof that the world is not warming, but a single example of localised cooling proves no such thing, as the lead author of the 2002 study has tried to point out.

Anyway, a few years data doesn't make a trend in climate. Lies, damn lies, and statistics, what.

All data is not peer reviewed in journals and the facts are that the data have proven mean temp. cooling.

The piece de resistance is "anyway data doesn`t matter...".

I have qouted from your own link and it`s made you so dizzy and confused you don`t even know if you`re arguing global cooling or warming.
    You argue global mean cooling and get contradicted by your own link to your own story.
    When confronted with data proving global mean temps have fallen since `98 you state a "few years of data doesn`t a trend make...Lies, damn lies...", thereby clearly implying not global cooling but warming !

Phone algore, get your story straight, then go talk to other retards and leave rational thought to the adults.It`s offcial you moronic idiot, you`ve just won the asshole merit badge.

Congratulations, now get lost punk, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Name:	ahole_140.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	106138  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Veteran Poster

Data is not peer reviewed and the facts are that the data have proven mean temp. cooling.
    ROTFLMAO. Still no papers to back up your position, so you have conceded!!! Haha. Nah, still don't see evidence of global cooling:
    Global temperature:
    http://www.newscientist.com/data/ima...6/24861402.jpg
    Another angle:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:I...ure_Record.png
    Satellite data:
    http://www.globalwarmingart.com/imag...mperatures.png

Never said that, never would. Cheating again, dyslexic _Canada.

I have qouted from your own link and it`s made you so dizzy and confused you don`t even know if you`re arguing global cooling or warming.
    You argue global mean cooling and get contradicted by your own link to your own story.
    When confronted with data proving global mean temps have fallen since `98 you state a "few years of data doesn`t a trend make...Lies, damn lies...", thereby clearly implying not global cooling but warming !
    Nah, the only one here that's "dizzy and confused" is you. What don't you understand, _Canada? Not all areas of the Earth will warm, and some will cool. Antarctica is cooling because of the strengthening of the circular winds that move around it, thus reducing the global mean temperature. It does not mean that the Earth is entering a cooling period.

Congratulations, now get lost punk, you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment. I seem to have gotten under your skin very quickly, _Canada. That's the kind of reaction I like from a liar and a fraud. And all you can do is try and make it look like I said things I didn't. Very poor, very poor indeed!

Name:	dumb_pantywaist_loser_195.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	106139  

5 Star Poster

Once more, you`ve contradicted yourself and apparently are either so fucking stupid you don`t even know it or are just feinging ignorance in a worthless attempt to save any last vestige of dignity.

Global mean temperatures have dropped since 1998:

http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/te...adcrut3vgl.txt

I have quoted from your own link and it`s made you so dizzy and confused you don`t even know if you`re arguing global cooling or warming.

Phone algore, get your story straight, then go talk to other retards and leave rational thought to the adults.

Name:	rogers_950.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	106140  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

oh, we're into repeating ourselves again, eh. ok

Name:	600px_temp_sunspot_co2_svg_100.png 
Views:	249 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	106147   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24861402_677.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	106148   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gisstemp_191.gif 
Views:	254 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	106149  

oh, we're into repeating ourselves again, eh. ok

Name:	600px_temp_sunspot_co2_svg_114.png 
Views:	261 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	106150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24861402_677.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	106151   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gisstemp_191.gif 
Views:	255 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	106152  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    I really don't know how trish and LG can stand your idiocy and obnoxiousness.

Hey, _Canada, peer review this,
    allright guys time to pay up!
    who had his money on todays date?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.