Default have any hungangels been to a nude beach?

I was wondering if any hungangels have ever visited a nude beach and alet it all hangout?What was the reaction and have you ever made a return appearance?

Professional Poster

There's an infamous pre-op TS by the name of Leda May who turns up nude at Burning Man from time to time. I understand she befuddles the hell out of the ecstacy and acid heads who flock there.

I'd like to watch the reactions and see the aftermath when she goes strollin' by.

Ancient Pervert.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    There's an infamous pre-op TS by the name of Leda May who turns up nude at Burning Man from time to time. I understand she befuddles the hell out of the ecstacy and acid heads who flock there.

I'd like to watch the reactions and see the aftermath when she goes strollin' by.
    infamous to some famous to others :P

Silver Poster

Burning man is a laid back event where people take care of each other. Some might stare but she fits right in with the oversized artcars and tripped out camps.

Here's a pic of her at BM. She was cool people.

PS give me the "acidheads who flock there" over the judgemental people of the default world any time.

More people should go....it would be a better world.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leda_171.jpg 
Views:	3323 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	106036  

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

ed_jaxon, love that avatar!

I don't know if the average joe could handle seeing a TS at a nude beach. Some can barely handle seeing a GG. But I believe the day is coming where it won't be "out of the ordinary."

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon
    Burning man is a laid back event where people take care of each other. Some might stare but she fits right in with the oversized artcars and tripped out camps.

Here's a pic of her at BM. She was cool people.

PS give me the "acidheads who flock there" over the judgemental people of the default world any time.

More people should go....it would be a better world.

LOL!!! Kid I was taking acid when your mom was in diapers. Get off that high horse and get a grip.

Ancient Pervert.