Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stevestud
    You are very welcome Shelby!

By the way, I clicked on your "Bodybuilding.com" link, and could not find any photos. I look forward to seeing your recent
    "progress photos." How do I go about viewing them?

What muscles of yours are getting bigger? My personal favourites are: biceps, glutes, and abs.

Keep up the weight training! I hope you achieve all of your goals.

Sincerely, Steve B.
    Hi there Steve B
    The bb.com link is working now. I have no flex photos as of yet and so there is only a couple of shots of me in my bikini.
    My legs are developing but its a slow process and I am only 6 weeks into this. Ive had to increase my calorie count and drop all my cardio. I was dropping weight too quickly. Too early for that, I have to build up muscle tissue first.
    As for my favorite muscles. Well early on in this thread I explained as to why I even considered the thought of bodybuilding. My goal is to improve my glouts and legs.

Kisses
    Shelby

Rookie Poster

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would start flexing for photos, but things are really going well.
    Opportunities are on the horizon and for you guys anxiously waiting for shemale flex ( I know your out there and Im lov'n your support - thanks
    you wont be disappointed for very much longer.
    I am training hard and expanding my routine daily now.
    To everyone in the states have a great 4th
    Kisses
    Shelby

Rookie Poster

Default Awesome

Keep it up you are turning in to the perfect T-girl Gorgeous face,nice breasts,muscles and a cock. Every picture looks better and better,keep them cumming.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by dman33
    Keep it up you are turning in to the perfect T-girl Gorgeous face,nice breasts,muscles and a cock. Every picture looks better and better,keep them cumming.
    Big smile and a kiss for you dman33
    You can spot for me any time
    xoxo
    Shelby

Nice photos Shelby.

Your biceps are very sexy. For somebody who has been working out for a short time...you "bi's" have a nice bulge to them.

Any possibility of showing off more muscle groups in future photos (such as abs or glutes?). Any chance of you posing in a thong? I would appreciate seeing that!

You are becoming the perfect person to me...a friendly personality, a pretty face, a nice smile, a muscular body, and a sexy dick between the legs. The perfect combo in my opinion! Keep on pumping iron, and make your muscles even more bigger!

Looking forward to more photos.

Sincerely, Steve B.

Professional Poster

interesting set of lurkers here,yet so far form the lurkers on the "club kid" thread...........

Platinum Poster

yes amazing how lurkers randomly join up and ask for more pics... dont be stupid girl.. set up a website and charge 'em!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    ... set up a website and charge 'em!
    Yup, it`s all about benjamins....

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Wylde
    Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would start flexing for photos, but things are really going well.
    Opportunities are on the horizon and for you guys anxiously waiting for shemale flex ( I know your out there and Im lov'n your support - thanks
    you wont be disappointed for very much longer.
    I am training hard and expanding my routine daily now.
    To everyone in the states have a great 4th
    Kisses
    Shelby

Wow Shelby, you look fantastic for only 6 weeks of training. I am quite sure you will develop to have the perfect BB physique. Keep up the good work.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    yes amazing how lurkers randomly join up and ask for more pics... dont be stupid girl.. set up a website and charge 'em!
    tsntx...ya thanks, its on my tah-do list.
    I need some way to offset the costs of the gym, food, supplements, vitamins. Trainers to, it all costs money and then Im still trying to save for some surgeries on top. Ya things are getting pretty tight so Ive already been considering that option, plus there are other opportunities that may be opening up for me.
    I still have to get the word out though in the mean time, so I keep it to my threads here.
    Hey dan_drade thanks for the support.
    Kisses
    Shelby