Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    i think you should look in other places, aside from HA... 90% of the members here don't even know the first thing about eating right/training.. the other 8% i would say pay a gym membership and never go...and maybe 2% are into a fitness lifestyle.

goto T-Nation.com

good forums, articles, and the supp's aren't bad either.
    Why here a HA, simple either I have been shunned by the BB community or the gg bb are only interested in having sex with me * big laugh *. Im not big on gg's and it certainly would take one that was so over the top gorgeous inside and out to turn my head. To date I think there are some nice gg bb's out there but some certainly are more vain then I have seen in this community. So its been a dead end street really thus far.
    Also I'd like to say post op TS's have now formally entered to compete in the olympics. I recall hearing that a ruling to allow post op TS's had been approved. So who knows, maybe they read HA and may have some input for me.
    Im also a giving person and wanted to share something positive with my peers. You dont have to eat chicklettes and go the silicone route. There are less dangerous options and I wanted to share my positive experience thus far. On the other end there are girls out there that could use a meal plan and diet. Healthy living is for everyone, not only mainstream people.

To answer someone else, I will train for figure model with a focus on legs, glouts and abs firstly. After that I will decided how much further I wish to go. Im guessing more then some would like though.

Someone else left a snide remark regarding testosterone. As I stated my testosterone was zero'd when I started taking androcur. Having virtually no testosterone left will make my goal a challange, even more so then gg bb's. If I'm a bitch it is not from my T levels lmao

Spirolactone for me and a huge percentage of TS's is useless and I would recommend stop using it if your T levels have not dropped after a year, that is unless you enjoy peeing every thirty seconds since it is a diuretic and was develope for heart disease and not the blocking of testosterone. Androcur works 100% on everyone, though I believe it is difficult to come by in the US.

In the end, there are some beautiful gg bb's and I totally respect them for their courage, passion and commitment to the sport, but I still have one up on them. I have one muscle I can flex quite well and that they will never have

I expected to take some heat over this, but look at all the views this thread has had in such a short period on time. Im pretty sure I have some people on the side lines rooting for me, and for those that have stepped up and wished me well. Thank you.

Kisses
    Shelby

I'd like to add also that for those doing large amounts of estrogen you should know. According to my doctor every human body can absorb and utilize only a certain amount of estrogen. Any estrogen that the body cannot process is transformed to testosterone. Keep that in mind ladies though this is certainly up for debat I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_dave
    Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    I think Super_Dave has a complex!!!
    a complex about what, dude? I lift weights, love going to the gym but don't have any bodybuilding aspirations. I think female bodybuilders look unfeminine and unattractive as is my prerogative so I don't see what I have a complex about? Care to enlighten me?
    Dave, I lift as well. It became a lifestyle to me as a Special Warfare Operator in the Navy. Females with a passion for maintaining a healthy body are no different than you or me. I can only percieve your affinity for it as something that disturbs your comfort level and potential sense of superioity over them. If I'm wrong, I apologize. You are, after all, entitled to your own opinion. I protected your right to it for over 26 years.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Super_dave
    I think Super_Dave has a complex!!!
    a complex about what, dude? I lift weights, love going to the gym but don't have any bodybuilding aspirations. I think female bodybuilders look unfeminine and unattractive as is my prerogative so I don't see what I have a complex about? Care to enlighten me?
    Dave, I lift as well. It became a lifestyle to me as a Special Warfare Operator in the Navy. Females with a passion for maintaining a healthy body are no different than you or me. I can only percieve your affinity for it as something that disturbs your comfort level and potential sense of superioity over them. If I'm wrong, I apologize. You are, after all, entitled to your own opinion. I protected your right to it for over 26 years.
    That's cool you were/are in the Navy dude, I respect that. As far as females with a passion for maintaining a healthy body go, I'm all about it, I love active, fit women. I don't feel threatened by female bodybuilders, I just find em unattractive, that's all. If other dudes find em attractive that's cool, to each his own.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by "
    [u
    It doesn't show yet but I have recently started with a fitness trainer and have taken on body building. I am looking to make contact with other TS/shemale body builders and/or atheletes, or even other gg/male body builders.
    At first I was thinking only fitness and to lean myself out, but I love it so much I think I will proceed to build more lean muscle and harden my body.
    Some guys dig it some don't "oh well" I've seen so many female * gg * body builders now I am just amazed. I liked what I saw and have incorporated this now into my way of life. If you like softer bodies then I would suggest you see me now if you happen to be visiting TO as over the next few months and years I will be in intensive fitness training. [/u]
    No, what I said is I want to make contact, what I didnt say was highjack the shit out this thread and spam it with photos of gg body builders and their websites. Please, if you are going to quote me and put me down at least be accurate.
    and for the record, once again, yes I'd love to talk on a professional level with any body builders regardless of gender and they are most welcome to post positive input.
    If they are looking to self promote themselves they can kiss my ass and create their own thread.
    E'nuff said
    Kisses
    Shelby[/quote]

I friggin cut and paste your exact words. How much more accurate can I be?
    You girls are fun and cute, but ignorant as hell.
    Just my opinion, unless you were available later then I fully recant my rant.

Anyone else ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mrironknee
    Quote Originally Posted by "
    [u
    It doesn't show yet but I have recently started with a fitness trainer and have taken on body building. I am looking to make contact with other TS/shemale body builders and/or atheletes, or even other gg/male body builders.
    At first I was thinking only fitness and to lean myself out, but I love it so much I think I will proceed to build more lean muscle and harden my body.
    Some guys dig it some don't "oh well" I've seen so many female * gg * body builders now I am just amazed. I liked what I saw and have incorporated this now into my way of life. If you like softer bodies then I would suggest you see me now if you happen to be visiting TO as over the next few months and years I will be in intensive fitness training. [/u]
    No, what I said is I want to make contact, what I didnt say was highjack the shit out this thread and spam it with photos of gg body builders and their websites. Please, if you are going to quote me and put me down at least be accurate.
    and for the record, once again, yes I'd love to talk on a professional level with any body builders regardless of gender and they are most welcome to post positive input.
    If they are looking to self promote themselves they can kiss my ass and create their own thread.
    E'nuff said
    Kisses
    Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by mrironknee
    [
    I friggin cut and paste your exact words. How much more accurate can I be?
    You girls are fun and cute, but ignorant as hell.
    Just my opinion, unless you were available later then I fully recant my rant.

Great, glad you can cut n' paste. Now how about reading what I actually said. Maybe its the way you are interpeting my words though I think they are very clear. I keep saying it and I have no idea why your not understanding. I am open to any and all contact and imformation regarding body building from male, gg female or any other gender.
    Spaming this thread with gg body builder photos and websites and not even saying hi or offer support or advice is not what I am looking for and is clearly highjacking this thread to self promote.

"mrironknee - You girls are fun and cute, but ignorant as hell."
    Now you stoop to not only insulting me, now also my peers as well. Why you even come here is beyond me. Go pick a fight elsewhere obviously the only one ignorant here is yourself .

Kisses
    Shelby

Professional Poster

Default Re: TS and Shemale Body Builders

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Wylde
    Some guys dig it some don't "oh well" I've seen so many female * gg * body builders now I am just amazed. I liked what I saw and have incorporated this now into my way of life. If you like softer bodies then I would suggest you see me now if you happen to be visiting TO as over the next few months and years I will be in intensive fitness training.

www.shelbywylde.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wyldexxx

I'd love to hear back from you fitness fanatics. Please drop me a line.
    Kisses
    Shelby

I say go for it. You are already a very pretty and sexy lady and you will only get better with time. Hopefully you will post some pics here for us in six months or so. I know you will look DYNOMITE!!!
    Although I don't train near as much as I used to, I still go at least once or twice a week and sometimes three times if I am lucky Hahaha. I guess if I went more I could be in better shape, but these days there just doesn't seem to be enough time in a day.
    Anyway, good luck!!!

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: A word of encouragment to Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by roy404
    I have no idea how far you plan to go but there are a number of Stealth post-op ladies in the sport. I have a personal friend that placed high in the Florida rankings.
    So good luck.

Hi there roy404. After visiting IFBB.com http://www.ifbb.com/
    and reading the "history of doping control" http://www.ifbb.com/history/antidopinghistory.htm I am at a loss as to how your Post-Op friend could compete. Founder Ben Weider has constantly pushed for a zero dopping tolerane and the IFBB regulations are in line with Olympic sanctions.
    In a ruling made by the Board of the International Olympic Committee in May of 2004 transsexuals may compete in the Olympics
    CNN Headline - http://edition.cnn.com/2004/SPORT/05...s.transsexual/
    This article refers to M to F transsexuals but I am sure it also applies to F to M transsexuals.
    "The IOC advisory group recommended that individuals undergoing sex reassignment after puberty could compete, but only under certain conditions."
    Since post-op M to F transsexuals typically must include some level of testosterone back into their system in some manner after the testicles have been removed. I would think the IOC would recognize this as a unacceptable growth stimulant no matter what the circumstances.

Perhaps there are bodybuilding events that do not follow such strick doping guidelines. Certainly any post-op athelete devoid of any possible means of producing testosterone would be at a extreme disadvantage unless some form of testosterone was reintroduced into the body. Even genetic females produce levels of testoserone naturally.

I wish your friend success and thanks for your support roy404
    Kisses
    Shelby

PS: I now have a profile on BodyBuilding.Com for those that may be interested in my progress from time to time.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ShelbyWylde/

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    i think you should look in other places, aside from HA... 90% of the members here don't even know the first thing about eating right/training.. the other 8% i would say pay a gym membership and never go...and maybe 2% are into a fitness lifestyle.

goto T-Nation.com

good forums, articles, and the supp's aren't bad either.
    I'll check it out. Thanks
    kisses
    Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonshemalefan
    I LOVE fitness women! A fitness shemale would be dream cum true!!!
    Houstonshemalefan - I used to be a big fan of yours until you stood up my friend Danielle when she came to Houston.
    I hope this is a joke. I sent you a PM so we could handle this offline. If someone is using my HungAngels name to set appointments I ask them to stop using it! I have seen numerous girls and reviewed them on TER.

You are very welcome Shelby!

By the way, I clicked on your "Bodybuilding.com" link, and could not find any photos. I look forward to seeing your recent
    "progress photos." How do I go about viewing them?

What muscles of yours are getting bigger? My personal favourites are: biceps, glutes, and abs.

Keep up the weight training! I hope you achieve all of your goals.

Sincerely, Steve B.