Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    ^ seriously doubt that as there are all kinds of medical tests and what not that im sure would identify a ts, post op or not, in the contests.
    They did confront her and try to make her take a test. She went to her lawyer and it was determined if she had to take a test ALL the others had to. She could not be singled out. I am sure you know they DID NOT go any further as it would have exposed way to much even for Florida.

She now runs a very sucessful business and is married.

If any of you know me-she is the person i was on "Geraldo" with in 1992.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by roy404
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    ^ seriously doubt that as there are all kinds of medical tests and what not that im sure would identify a ts, post op or not, in the contests.
    They did confront her and try to make her take a test. She went to her lawyer and it was determined if she had to take a test ALL the others had to. She could not be singled out. I am sure you know they DID NOT go any further as it would have exposed way to much even for Florida.

She now runs a very sucessful business and is married.

If any of you know me-she is the person i was on "Geraldo" with in 1992.

Thats good to know thanks I'll remember that when I get a chance to go to Universe
    kisses
    Shelby

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatislove
    Are you going to stop taking andro-blockers? That's IMO horrible. The bodybuilder physique is yuck, and very much a product of drugs...
    No, infact I have to be careful as any gg body builder will tell you, testoserone levels increase though lifting naturally. Ive been on andro for some time now ( spiro was absolutely useless ) Im still hrt though have considered stopping since my breast surgery. I honestly not sure if it is worth the health risks at this time as I personal feel the effects from this point on are minimal. Based on my blood work results Paris Hilton has more T in her then I do, just ask my doctor lmao

female lifters are not everyones cup of tea. I didnt transition to please anyone else, nor am I lifting now for anyone else. I started this interest as an alternative to silicone pumping and to improve my fitness level. As it turns out I really enjoy the feeling of feeling healthy and strong and I encourage all you ladies to get active and eat healthier. You don't have to weight train. Simply eating right and do some intensive cardio ( not just fucking ) for 20 - 30 mintues a few times a week will make a difference for the better.

I feel 1000 times better in only 7 weeks and Im ready to have my ass spanked from the minute I wake up ( 5am ! ya the weekends to )

Wish me luck and thanks for all the support
    Kisses
    Shelby

Junior Poster

The other women in this thread are taking steroids...

is ideal for a fit, weight trained female. Sure some girls can an will get bigger, but this is perfect aesthetically and health wise... Of course a more realistic BF level outside of competition....

I wish you luck in choosing your path.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky Jimmy
    Like others have said, a dream come through! I love bodybuilder chicks and a ts bodybuilder is almost too much to comprehend! So damn sexy... Good luck with the workout. Maybe you can post some details of your program here, your workout routine, diet and such...?
    Hmmm... Why does your name sound familiar?

What... so I like to draw women with dicks... that's normal, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_2K99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky Jimmy
    Like others have said, a dream come through! I love bodybuilder chicks and a ts bodybuilder is almost too much to comprehend! So damn sexy... Good luck with the workout. Maybe you can post some details of your program here, your workout routine, diet and such...?
    Hmmm... Why does your name sound familiar?
    Ah, a fellow artist lurking these waters as well. Greetings!

And to add to the discussion, I actually prefer the offseason look.

Junior Poster

Rochelle Palko...

Junior Poster

Monica Martin

Junior Poster

Michelle Baker

Junior Poster

Sheila Bleck