Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Two words: jelena abbou

<^ . .^>
    ( İvİ )

I have to say that I love female bodybuilders, and fitness girls as well. I've watched a few competitions. I like the natural breasts though, although I'm not hating on the ladies with the fake breasts. I would prefer to date a girl with natural breasts.

I really need to hire a bodybuilder to pose for some figure studies. I would love working on those pieces.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1176750373363_207.jpg 
Views:	10829 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	106043   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fitness_girls_artistic_photos_18_132.jpg 
Views:	10782 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	106044  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    I have to say that I love female bodybuilders, and fitness girls as well. I've watched a few competitions. I like the natural breasts though, although I'm not hating on the ladies with the fake breasts. I would prefer to date a girl with natural breasts.

I really need to hire a bodybuilder to pose for some figure studies. I would love working on those pieces.
    That second one has a very manly chest....just not my "cup of Tea".
    LOL it's obviously photoshopped man. But I'd love to see a TS bodybuilder. You'd be like one of the first ever. You'll always have me rooting for you to pursue or maintain this idea. Kinda like when I wanted Allanah to go bigger and bustier.

Reality is perception.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    LOL it's obviously photoshopped man. But I'd love to see a TS bodybuilder. You'd be like one of the first ever. You'll always have me rooting for you to pursue or maintain this idea. Kinda like when I wanted Allanah to go bigger and bustier.
    Absolutely,
    Thanks so much for your support.
    My trainer and myself are really up on the whole idea.
    This should really shake things up and I'm totally all in.
    I'll post some progress pics as I move forward.
    Kisses
    S

Junior Poster

i like a toned girl, not necessarily muscular

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonshemalefan
    I LOVE fitness women! A fitness shemale would be dream cum true!!!
    Houstonshemalefan - I used to be a big fan of yours until you stood up my friend Danielle when she came to Houston.
    someone would stand up Danielle ????

I like a little bit of everything, and will give details!

Default A vote of confidence for Shelby!!!

Hi Shelby...

I am a huge fan of female bodybuilders. When it comes to muscles on a woman, my philosophy is: "the bigger the better!" I also love shemales as well. A "chick with a dick" is such a huge turn-on to me!!!

I support your efforts 100 percent!!! Please continue to work out, and build up those gorgeous, and sexy, muscles of yours!!!

Just thinking about looking at your progress photos is getting me EXTREMELY excited!!!

I would love to send e-mails to you privately, if you don't mind. Do I have to join "My Space" in order to send you e-mails? I would enjoy "shooting the breeze" with you about your new "bodybuilder" life-style. I use "free-weights" at home, and have some muscle-tone, but I am NOT a BB. Do you have MSN? Would you like to chat with me? If so, we can trade "MSN Addresses." By the way, I live in Cambridge, Ontario...just about an hour's drive from you.

Take care, and stay healthy, and happy.

Sincerely, Steve.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: A vote of confidence for Shelby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevestud
    Hi Shelby...

I am a huge fan of female bodybuilders. When it comes to muscles on a woman, my philosophy is: "the bigger the better!" I also love shemales as well. A "chick with a dick" is such a huge turn-on to me!!!

I support your efforts 100 percent!!! Please continue to work out, and build up those gorgeous, and sexy, muscles of yours!!!

Just thinking about looking at your progress photos is getting me EXTREMELY excited!!!

I would love to send e-mails to you privately, if you don't mind. Do I have to join "My Space" in order to send you e-mails? I would enjoy "shooting the breeze" with you about your new "bodybuilder" life-style. I use "free-weights" at home, and have some muscle-tone, but I am NOT a BB. Do you have MSN? Would you like to chat with me? If so, we can trade "MSN Addresses." By the way, I live in Cambridge, Ontario...just about an hour's drive from you.

Take care, and stay healthy, and happy.

Sincerely, Steve.
    I may be able to arrange some photos of me working out at my trainers gym. If I can I'll post some pics up.
    Thanks so much for your support Steve.
    Kisses
    Shelby

Like others have said, a dream come through! I love bodybuilder chicks and a ts bodybuilder is almost too much to comprehend! So damn sexy... Good luck with the workout. Maybe you can post some details of your program here, your workout routine, diet and such...?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky Jimmy
    Like others have said, a dream come through! I love bodybuilder chicks and a ts bodybuilder is almost too much to comprehend! So damn sexy... Good luck with the workout. Maybe you can post some details of your program here, your workout routine, diet and such...?
    Hi Kinky Jimmy
    You will be happy to know that my daily meal schedule and workout regime is all available on my website so go have a look.

http://www.transsexualbodybuilding.com

My meal program and workout regime will be changing and expanding as I spend more time with my trainer.
    Currently my work out regime has been limited to glouts and legs. I will be incoporating more leg workouts and also targeting my mid section such as the abs, obliques. Back muscles like lats etc and up into my deltoids ( shoulders ) and then on to the arms. All the while focusing on proper form and execution ( very important ). It is quite a lot to know, learn and perform properly so this will take some time though I am quite up to the challenge.

Thanks for your support Kinky Jimmy
    Kisses
    Shelby