Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gunn
    YOU SOUND AND LOOK LIKE A VERY PHICAL GIRL WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT SHEMALE WRESTLING.YOU COULD TEACH THAT VICKI A LESON!!!
    Sure why not have shemale wrestlers.
    As far as Vicki. I dont know her or any other transpeople here on the forum so I really have no comment.
    Perhaps it best you start another thread to discuss transpeople not involved in bodybuilding.
    The topic on this thread is specifically regarding transsexual bodybuilders.
    Please pick a fight somewhere else, I am not interested in petty BS
    S~

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Wylde
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio82
    Shelby, can you show us a bit of your legs?
    A bit of leg
    The great thing is when my legs start showing more deffinition they are going to look amzing in pantyhose. Short skirts and pantyhose anyone?
    *giggles* Ill have to start a whole new site just for that
    kisses
    Shelby
    Forget the pantyhose. Short skirts and stockings would be soooooooooooooo nice I sure can't wait to see those pics.
    I don't know I would personally love the Pantyhose pics, especially with feet!!! :glee:

Rookie Poster

Still working hard on my legs fellas. Its very slow but Im seeing a little more shape. Long way to go.

This one you can see my tummy is pretty flat but a bit soft yet. and you can see my arms and shoulders are starting to come around a bit. Ive been eating more so the abs are going to get buried. In the morning my abs are nice and tight so I know when I start my endurance and cutting phases my abs and lats will show pretty nicely.

Shelby

Shelby...I would like to work hard on your legs, too! All the way up to where they make an ass out of themselves!!! You're gettin' hotter every time you post. Keep it up, as I will!!!

Rookie Poster

Hello Shelby...

I am from Brazil.... And I just would like to say that I love body builders and shemales.... And you are both.....

You are a dream..... keep that way

Kisses

Sorry for my English!!! I am just learning! And it is so good to learn here!!! LOL

MSN: macaco_velho2006@hotmail.com

Professional Poster

Shelby, what types of exercises are you doing for your legs?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    Shelby, what types of exercises are you doing for your legs?
    Hi Tom;
    Im going to add a page for that on my website, as well as a blog or forum for you guys to communicate to communicate with me. Im on a few different sites and its difficult to keep up with them all and the questions and interest.
    Ill have that info and a bit more on my website hopefull by monday
    Thanks for all your support and interest guys
    Have a super weekend
    kisses
    Shelby

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by monkey2006
    Hello Shelby...

I am from Brazil.... And I just would like to say that I love body builders and shemales.... And you are both.....

You are a dream..... keep that way

Kisses

Kisses right back at you may all your dreams leave you with a smile
    have a great weekend
    Shelby

Professional Poster

Wow Shelby, once again your last pics look better that the ones before. You are prgressing really fast and I hope you keep it up. I am no hormone expert, but I think as long as you are taking them, your body will always look feminine and you will be ultra sexy in a very short time. Heck, you are already ultra sexy and you will get even better.

I also read your profile on bodyspace and the progress pics are stunning. I thought you looked great even before you started working out, but in the two pics the difference is like night and day. Your stats are inpressive and I am sure you will only get better.

WooooHoooo

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Wow Shelby, once again your last pics look better that the ones before. You are prgressing really fast and I hope you keep it up. I am no hormone expert, but I think as long as you are taking them, your body will always look feminine and you will be ultra sexy in a very short time. Heck, you are already ultra sexy and you will get even better.

I also read your profile on bodyspace and the progress pics are stunning. I thought you looked great even before you started working out, but in the two pics the difference is like night and day. Your stats are inpressive and I am sure you will only get better.

WooooHoooo
    Thanks dan. To be honest I never gave myself that much credit until you mentioned the before and after photos. I am training as hard as I know and I hadn't noticed the changes.
    I have been working on my website, adding workout videos and included a blog. I'll add a photo gallery in the next while also. If you want to keep intouch, jump on my blog, that will be the best place.
    Have a great weekend
    kisses
    Shelby