Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio82
    Shelby, can you show us a bit of your legs?
    A bit of leg
    The great thing is when my legs start showing more deffinition they are going to look amzing in pantyhose. Short skirts and pantyhose anyone?
    *giggles* Ill have to start a whole new site just for that
    kisses
    Shelby

Rookie Poster

there are other tgirl (pre or post) that are into bodybuilding?

Rookie Poster

there are other tgirl (pre or post) that are into bodybuilding?
    None that I know of. Some people have speculated that there are stealth TS BB's. I have look pretty extensively and not even the people at FAME are aware of any others. FAME asked me if I knew of any other TS bodybuilders. So it was decided that I would pioneer this new division and hopefully encourage other TS's to consider bodybuilding and competing.
    There are various levels of bodybuilding and I think most people think of the people who use growth hormones and become herculian. That is one aspect.
    There is also natural bodybuilding. there is fitness, there is figure. These go from amature to professional, with height divisions etc
    I think there are already many TS's that keep themselves in very good shape and could easily compete in the figure divisions.
    I think the hardest part will be the coming out and being identified as a TS.
    I did not want to even do this, but you know I had already transsitioned infront of so many people I dont even care anymore who knows and who doesnt. Im proud of who I am and my accomplishments thus far.
    This would be a step up and probably much more exposure then the transsexual beauty pagents that already take place and I know for a fact there are many more opportunities in the bodybuilding competitions. Endorsements, modelling etc. This is a whole new era for transsexuals.
    I hope to see more transsexuals becoming involved.
    I cant compete on my own forever, thats no fun lol

S~

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Wylde
    A bit of leg
    The great thing is when my legs start showing more deffinition they are going to look amzing in pantyhose. Short skirts and pantyhose anyone?
    kisses
    Shelby
    Forget the pantyhose. Short skirts and stockings would be soooooooooooooo nice I sure can't wait to see those pics.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Wylde
    A bit of leg
    kisses
    Shelby
    Forget the pantyhose. Short skirts and stockings would be soooooooooooooo nice I sure can't wait to see those pics.

Oh I could have some real fun with that.

HA's flex it better
    S~

Professional Poster

WOW Shelby,
    Your pics continue to get better and better. You are a stunning knockout and I am sure that nobdy here would disagree with me. The bodybuilding is working out sooooooo good for you.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Update requested.....PLEASE!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Update requested.....PLEASE!!!
    Thank you dan and Covettedude;

I really have been focusing on espanding and developing my workouts.
    My leg routine has proved to be far too long and so I will be splitting that
    up over 2 days. That should keep my energy levels up higher now that Im getting
    heavier with my lifting. I am very happy with my new delt routine although I still will be changing a few things for next time around. As for my back routine its not bad but I think I can change a few things there as well. What I still need to put together is a good ab/lat workout and a light arm workout. Without a trainer or coach it takes some time to figure out what does what. It is becoming more complicated then I had imagined lol I will still need a posing coach and a competition suite. There are more things to consider then meets the eyes,
    I need to change my diet as well. More Meat and more carbs. I really have to start bulking up ( that will take some getting use to lol ) My meal plan was not allowing for any muscle developement. I know how to get skinny, getting big is quite different.
    Anyways that pretty much it fellas. I love my workouts and new way of life. I have a huge challenge but I think its leading up to something real positive. The opportunities are there for me I just need to be patient and let people catch up to this new endeavor. FAME is still very much behind me and so it is merely a matter of when I can get ready. Im hoping for a spring 2008 competition to give me plenty of time to bulk up and then start my endurance and the cut phases.

Thank guys for your support. It means so much to me and really does help me keep my focus on the prize.
    Lots of hugs and kisses
    Shelby

Im always updating things @ http://transsexualbodybuilding.com

So if Im slow to update here then have a peek over at there.
    At least until I get a blog going on my own website ( on my tado list )
    Probably easiest for me if I do it off my own site anyways.

Keep on keepin' on, girl!!!!

YOU SOUND AND LOOK LIKE A VERY PHICAL GIRL WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT SHEMALE WRESTLING.YOU COULD TEACH THAT VICKI A LESON!!!

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!