Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

CORVETTEDUDE;
    Smiles, well this yellow bikini I had purchased before I had my breast surgery and that probably explains why I look bigger lol. I am a 36 D and probably will have breast surgery again down the road.
    I had a lot of fun on this shoot. It was a gorgeous day out on Lake Ontario and being a weekend there were plenty of curious onlookers. Maybe they were thirsty also

Shelby,
    I am enamered by you! Feel like a trip to Denver any time soon?

Rookie Poster

Please Shelby post other photos!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio82
    Sure, here ya go.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Wylde
    Sure, here ya go.

WooHoo Shelby, your site is off to a great start. I can't wait to watch it devlop as you do.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Wylde
    Sure, here ya go.

WooHoo Shelby, your site is off to a great start. I can't wait to watch it devlop as you do.
    Thanks Dan.
    I want all you guys and especially you gals to know I have been attempting to get the bodybuilding organizations to recognize the ruling and presidence set in 2004 by the board of the International Olympic Committee to allow both transsexual females and males to compete in the Olympics.
    I want you to know that FAME has given me their word and they are enthusiastic that I will be permited to compete in a new transsexual division. I am somewhat disappointed that FAME still has not officially made a statement as of yet, though I am cofident this will follow in the next short while.
    I want to go further then that. I think it is fine to have a pre op transsexual division but I also feel that a post op transsexual has every right to compete with genetic females and should not be forced to disclose her former gender and should not be forced into competing in a transsexual division.
    Certainly this will be difficult at first for those that do not understand all that is involved, but I am confident that the bodybuilding organizations will fall in line with the board of the International Olympic Committee ruling.
    Please if you can, show your support either here or in bodybuilding forums. I am trying my best to change what is right. Any help and support I get along the way is much appreciated.
    Lifting for a better Life
    Shelby

Rookie Poster

Ive sent emails to both the IFBB and the CBBF on August 2/2007
    Im hoping for a positive response

To whom it may concern:
    I am writing today with regards to creating a new division for pre-operative transsexuals,
    and to allow post-operative transsexuals to compete in the female divisions.
    In 2004 the board of the International Olympic Committee passed the ruling that transsexuals of both male to female /and female to male be allowed to compete as their new genders.
    I have been in dicussions with the people of the FAME organization where I was enthusiastically accepted by Mindy and Jeff. They have offered to introduce a new division for pre operative transsexuals. I plan to start competing as early as spring 2008.
    I am wondering has the IFBB had any consideration in recogniazing both M to F, and F to M transsexual’s. I also plan to contact the CBBF to see what they might have to say.

This is certainly new ground but I see no reason why transsexuals should be excluded from the IFBB / CBBF in light of the 2004 ruling by the board of the International Olympic Committee.

I look foward to your response

Kindest Regards
    Ms Shelby Wylde

Heres a new pic let me know what you thinks fellas
    kisses
    Shelby

HI Shelby:

I think what you are doing is quite unique. I like how you are progressing naturally. I'd be interested to know what some of your strength levels are just to compare them to some of my female clients. I love the back shot. There's very good balance there and you are getting a nice V-taper happening. Biceps look great as well. Keep up the good work. Maybe you and I will end up at the same gym in Toronto one of these days.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546
    HI Shelby:

I think what you are doing is quite unique. I like how you are progressing naturally. I'd be interested to know what some of your strength levels are just to compare them to some of my female clients. I love the back shot. There's very good balance there and you are getting a nice V-taper happening. Biceps look great as well. Keep up the good work. Maybe you and I will end up at the same gym in Toronto one of these days.
    Hey thanks bassman;
    As far as my upper body I really try and take it easy on my arms. Most of what I focus on are my shoulders ( delts ) and my upper/lower back. I still need a good routine for my abs.
    I have a website and I will be posting all those kind of particulars on it. I probably start up a blog as well and try to keep this thread for only main events happening. So if anyone is interested keep an eye on my website www.transsexualbodybuilding.com. Im still a little slow in designing and setting it up but I work at it when I can and will slowly add to it.
    Each day I find new support and contacts. Im really happy with the way things are progressing.
    The one draw back in all this is the fact I have to start waving the trans flag and advocating. I never considered I would be in this position. I enjoy working out, improving my health and appearance and I would enjoy the competition. Ive never been a big fan of sitting around watching sports, but I certainly always enjoyed participating in sports as a youth and I would like to bring a level of that back into my life. So I transsitioned. Big deal lots of people do now.
    I never wanted to be some preconcieved characture of a female. There are all sorts of females from the housewife to the woman in "this mans army" and everything inbetween. Who says I have to be some scrawny, mouthy, whinney, fluffy tranny. Thats fine if that is your idea of where you want to be. I want more and I want every opportunity every woman is entitled to including the freedom to work out and compete.
    Judging by the absolute zero support I have recieved from the trans community I have to assume they are quite content in being stereo typical.
    I support my sisters rights to be who they wish. It sure would be nice to see some support the other way.
    I am advocating for everyone
    S~

Just like any other woman. At the end of a hard day of real life I like a man to pamper and massage my tired muscles. Thats my time to spoil my man also and dress up and be all I can be for him as well.
    Theres a time and place for everything.

Live Life, keep it real..........Get out of your appartments. Do it now

Rookie Poster

What You are doing is unbelievable. Like A dream cum true. Keep it up

Rookie Poster

Shelby, can you show us a bit of your legs?