Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Shelby....thanks for the teaser, I'm hoping to earn more!!!! With regard to your obliques (although you may have excellent advise from a pro trainer), toning reps with light weights and high repitition, will lighten the obliques and not bulk them up. Cory has some excellent programs for women that don't want to compete, but want the shape and definition. Check 'em out. You're a Hottie now, can't wait 'til you're "Bone Chrushing Hot"!!!

Rookie Poster

Another photoshoot today fella's
    Yo Ho Ho ........... has anyone seen my buried treasure
    Kisses
    Shelby

Junior Poster

you could cheat and get off the hormones and use that muscle building testosterone

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ducktales
    you could cheat and get off the hormones and use that muscle building testosterone
    Now whats that point of that ?
    Wheres the challenge ?
    Im quite happy being hrt. Im think Im doing fine
    Kisses
    Shelby

Professional Poster

Wow Shelby, the new pics look great. You keep getting better every week. Your current diet and workout are doing great. Keep it up!!!

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Wow Shelby, the new pics look great. You keep getting better every week. Your current diet and workout are doing great. Keep it up!!!

Thank you dan_drade
    My new website is @ http://www.transsexualbodybuilding.com/

Kisses
    Shelby

Rookie Poster

Last week was crazy. 3 beach photoshoots. It was a blast with everyone gawking while we were doing the shoot. I think I broke my beach phobia finally but Im still picking the sand out of my bikinis lmao
    Anyways a couple more from the week;
    Kisses
    Shelby

FUN IN THE SUN

Shelby...Is it me, or possibly camera angle? I could swear (my Mom told me to never do that) your boobs are gettin' bigger!!! I'm gettin' thursty!!!

Professional Poster

Shelby,
    The pics just keep getting better. Soon you will be just as well developed as any of the top FBB's i have seen.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Shelby...Is it me, or possibly camera angle? I could swear (my Mom told me to never do that) your boobs are gettin' bigger!!! I'm gettin' thursty!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Shelby,
    The pics just keep getting better. Soon you will be just as well developed as any of the top FBB's i have seen.
    CORVETTEDUDE;
    Smiles, well this yellow bikini I had purchased before I had my breast surgery and that probably explains why I look bigger lol. I am a 36 D and probably will have breast surgery again down the road.
    I had a lot of fun on this shoot. It was a gorgeous day out on Lake Ontario and being a weekend there were plenty of curious onlookers. Maybe they were thirsty also

dan_drade;
    Thanks again for the encouragement. Im hoping to work with more photographers. Certainly time for a lingerie shoot again. Im sure you guys wont mind that.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to view this thread. Over 50K views now. Dont be shy to post your comments. I really appreciate everyones ongoing support.
    kisses
    Shelby