Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Beauty or Passability? What is more important?

Ok the question is........Beauty or Passability? What is more important?

There is a large spectrum of looks among transsexuals. Ranging from some girls being absolutely beautiful to some being very unattractive.

Then you have passability. Some girls are extremely passable then others you can clock from a mile away.

Beauty and passability are two different things and dont always go hand and hand.

The question is what is more important? If your a guy what is more important to you, and if your a ts what do you strive for....Beauty or Passability?

Junior Poster

imo the 2 correlate i have yet to see an unattractive passable tg.

Beauty, in my opinion. Sometimes you have a beautiful girl, but she's 6'2 you know....

I don't like white people either.

Professional Poster

Ok here is an example, One is more attractive and one is more passable. The first picture she is attractive but you can clearly tell she is a TS. The second picture just looks like a not so attractive woman but you would never guess she was once male.

I got these pictures off of Lynn Conway's site. http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...successes.html

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Beauty or Passability? What is more important?

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    The question is what is more important? If your a guy what is more important to you, and if your a ts what do you strive for....Beauty or Passability?
    Kinda shallow, but, looks, rather than passability.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

Or ladies if you had to choose what would you rather be attractive or passable, I AM NOT SAYING SOMEONE CAN NOT BE BOTH, but if you had to be one or the other what is more important to you?

5 Star Poster

Ok here is an example, One is more attractive and one is more passable. The first picture she is attractive but you can clearly tell she is a TS. The second picture just looks like a not so attractive woman but you would never guess she was once male.

Julie:
    Who can tell? I can tell and you can tell. Most of the people here can tell (in fact, I would probably also be able to guess the second girl was TS if I saw her in a mall, for example). But the man in the street? I doubt it. To an untrained eye, she is just a hot babe.

As long as she's not 6'2'' plus with huge hands and the physique of a basketball player or male swimmer, then I don't think I'd have a problem with any girl as long as I found her attractive and kind hearted.

In the end, a girl's character is more important than the way she looks. If the first girl was a bitch, I wouldn't want to date her. If the second girl, who is not so pretty was a real sweety, why not.

Finally let me say that I consider you both "passable" and gorgeous.

Leora: The same goes for you too- and you are becoming prettier and prettier. Watching you has been like watching a flower blossom.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Interesting question - being a male I would go for the attractive one, but it could be if we have just more to choose from than just a picture it could be otherwise

Junior Poster

well that example definetly throws a wrench in the discussion. thats a double edge sword and really hard to decide on since i have never been in a relationship with a ts whether it be sexual or otherwise. one who would be with a tg for sex would most likely choose the "attractive" one but if it was all about a relationship one may choose the "passable" tg but it obviously varys for different people.

I got these pictures off of Lynn Conway's site. http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...successes.html
    I could never guess that the lady on pic # 1 is a TS, no way.
    An I can say that the lady on pic # 2 is as attractive as the
    first one, she's just considerably older, that's all.