Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

beautiful

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    i find something a lil wierd. i know that circumsized guys are less sensitive due to friction of not having a helmet, but man they get so much harder than most uncut cocks ive seen. unless the guy is on blood pressure meds or diabetic in which case, they have erection problems like a tranny heavily on hormones.
    Thanks for this little observation. I'm always interested in new information on the differences between cut and uncut... I hate the fact that I'm circumcized. It's mutilation!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mikey_stl
    I think I like uncut, because I'm cut, so it's different than what I'm used to playing with. Also, uncut seems thicker. The bad thing about being uncut, though, is that studies show a much greater incidence of AIDs among uncut men.
    Maybe this sounds cold, but wouldn't it make more sense to, instead of having half of your sensate genital skin cut off, simply not have sex with people who have hiv?
    I'm not trying to offend anyone here that might be positive, but it just doesn't make sense to me why someone would want to cut off part of their baby-maker when there are other ways of avoiding viruses.

Junior Poster

Hard,Cut, light skin and hairless. That would be ideal.

I keep revisiting this thread because I enjoy seeing Ruby's image in the opening post (Niiiiice angle of the dangle, babe! ) as well as some of the others posted here.

My personal preference is for a nice 'turtleneck' and one gurl I was with was amused by my attention to it and said "You really like playing 'hide-n-seek' with my little clitty!".

It might be due to the fact that, like a couple of earlier posters, mine is cut and I am intrigued by the obvious differences. It could also have something to do with the fact that I like to play 'hide-n-seek'.

BTW, Rubes, I was thinking about you at the office supply store today. I saw "40 Years of X-Men" in the software aisle. Thanx for the recommendation.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

Uncut looks more polished and shiny than lots (not all) cut cocks rubbed in the pants. Especially unstiffed. What i don´t like is a totally uncut cock like Allanahs, but I like her boobs and her smile, her ass and all other bodyparts. :P So it doesn´t really matter!

I enjoy both. Variety in shape, length, width are all cool. Same with Girls. I love sexy fem passable girls of all nationalities, hair color, bodies etc. If im with a beautiful sexy girl and she takes out her cock I'm not going to worry for one second if its cut or not.

Junior Poster

Default Uncut 4 Me please!

I'm cut, but I LOVE uncut trannies... I guess because its different from me. Ruby's is PERFECT!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver Poster

cut please.

uncut!

cheers