Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Luv to suck shakira wow great dick mm

5 Star Poster

Default cut vs uncut

i just do not know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lavita1163uncut_175.jpg 
Views:	1702 
Size:	162.3 KB 
ID:	169720   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nef9bigup_172.jpg 
Views:	1673 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	169721   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	victoria_ravenna_2207_009bigdick_166.jpg 
Views:	1711 
Size:	210.2 KB 
ID:	169722  

Dark and Handsome

I'm cut but I love the natural look and feel of a uncut.
    Also first post on here.

Veteran Poster

the first ts cock i ever sucked was uncut and it was a dream. she was a beautiful black girl with a phat ass and a huge uncut cock. she also had a floor standing dressing mirror so i could watch myself kissing her ass while stroking her cock all you girls should be required to have a dressing mirror it's the most fun you can have on your knees.

Name:	shakirac2033uncut_897_643.jpg 
Views:	1396 
Size:	236.0 KB 
ID:	170507  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Case in point.

I take GREAT pride and care in my cleanliness. Personally if I've taken a 15 minute shower, I don't feel right. It takes me 20-35 minutes.....I do however do everything in there (brush teeth, comb/wash hair, clean, etc). Hell, brushing my teeth alone takes me 10 minutes.

At anyrate, I took 2 baths on Saturday, first in the morning, second one in the night before I went to the club.

Sunday, No bath. No goin out and hardly any movement at all except for gettin my beer out of the fridge outside so I could watch the Allstar game.

Here it is monday, and I still haven't taken a bath, but since I want to go out and return some Christmas presents (I'm a procrastinator), I'm sure I'll jump in and do my thing.

The point is, I know VERY few guys, and even some women that are as meticulously clean as me, so I know.......

well.....I don't feel like typin anymore,

But you can keep your dirty Philistine cocks.

Shower time for me now.

Well since your bathing habits are obviously sketchy, and you like to go days without bathing, just sitting on the couch drinking beer watching basketball and the like, your penis is probably filthy and smelly, like the rest of you, and yes its probably a good thing youre cut, because you obviously don't have good hygiene standards .
    Id also suggest you shave your head so your filthy hair doesn't appall everyone around you. As for your teeth, you probably scrub them for 25 mins in the shower because you just went 3 days without a shower, which is where you claim you do all that stuff.
    Your fridge is "outside"so you're probably still living in the barn you were raised in, pretty much I pity anyone foolish enough to think about getting nekkid with you, my friend.

5 Star Poster

Default cut vs uncut

help me decide!

Name:	09uncut_164.jpg 
Views:	2026 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	170599   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	morena_del_sol1054bigdick_739.jpg 
Views:	2044 
Size:	241.1 KB 
ID:	170600   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	penelopeb1078cut_214.jpg 
Views:	2025 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	170601  

Dark and Handsome

Veteran Poster

lets ask jeff

Name:	jeffpercent20curropercent20andpercent20mepercent20big_166.jpg 
Views:	2129 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	170604  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Rookie Poster

Personally it doesn't really matter. ALthough as far as for oneself, I'd rather have cut, because mine's uncut and it's a little more maintenance than uncut.

Brannigans law is like Brannigans love, hard and fast.

Cut without a doubt. Uncut looks gross to me.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Case in point.

I take GREAT pride and care in my cleanliness. Personally if I've taken a 15 minute shower, I don't feel right. It takes me 20-35 minutes.....I do however do everything in there (brush teeth, comb/wash hair, clean, etc). Hell, brushing my teeth alone takes me 10 minutes.

At anyrate, I took 2 baths on Saturday, first in the morning, second one in the night before I went to the club.

Sunday, No bath. No goin out and hardly any movement at all except for gettin my beer out of the fridge outside so I could watch the Allstar game.

Here it is monday, and I still haven't taken a bath, but since I want to go out and return some Christmas presents (I'm a procrastinator), I'm sure I'll jump in and do my thing.

The point is, I know VERY few guys, and even some women that are as meticulously clean as me, so I know.......

well.....I don't feel like typin anymore,

But you can keep your dirty Philistine cocks.

Shower time for me now.

Well since your bathing habits are obviously sketchy, and you like to go days without bathing, just sitting on the couch drinking beer watching basketball and the like, your penis is probably filthy and smelly, like the rest of you, and yes its probably a good thing youre cut, because you obviously don't have good hygiene standards .
    Id also suggest you shave your head so your filthy hair doesn't appall everyone around you. As for your teeth, you probably scrub them for 25 mins in the shower because you just went 3 days without a shower, which is where you claim you do all that stuff.
    Your fridge is "outside"so you're probably still living in the barn you were raised in, pretty much I pity anyone foolish enough to think about getting nekkid with you, my friend.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

......Says the dirty Philistine