Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheeba

Default Sheeba

Deleted

Last edited by blkazzrecker; 09-23-2011 at 12:22 AM.

Last contact I had for her was 786-290-6629. LBCDO probably has better (and more up to date) information.

Veteran Poster

For the last 2 weeks Ive been trying to get in touch with her. her phon numbers is no longer valid [4048870900] and last time I talked to a mutual friend of mine [like 2 months ago] I she told me that she was still in ATL. As soon as I find something out Ill let you guys know. My only guess is that she left the adult biz because thats all she was talking about for a while, but Im concerned because I ahvent heard from her period. Ill keep yall updated

Veteran Poster

My name on this board

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    My name on this board
    Dam! Lost that bet.

Rookie Poster

Am I the only one who found that reply funny? I almost crapped my pants laughing so hard.

Veteran Poster

Sheeba is officially out of the business. She has moved on, settled down, and is doing her thing. But she is safe, so its all good

Junior Poster

Sheeba is officially out of the business. She has moved on, settled down, and is doing her thing. But she is safe, so its all good
    Although I'm crushed I never got the chance to hook up with her, I'm glad to hear everythings cool. Even if she puts her "adult entertainment " gig on ice, Sheeba's still one the hottest TS sistas around . . .

1# sheeba . . . Atlanta, Ga
    2# kim . . . Brooklyn, NY
    3# nikki . . . La, Cali

Mykey

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mykeylykey
    Although I'm crushed I never got the chance to hook up with her, I'm glad to hear everythings cool. Even if she puts her "adult entertainment " gig on ice, Sheeba's still one the hottest TS sistas around . . .

1# sheeba . . . Atlanta, Ga
    2# kim . . . Brooklyn, NY
    3# nikki . . . La, Cali

Mykey
    any pix and contact info for Kim?

-

Veteran Poster

Yea, Kim from brooklyn [LOL, Kim from Gallery 4] was one of the original girls that got me seriously in the scene after seeing her on BTG. I heard she is still aroudn thoug

Yea, Im just glad to see that she is ok. I heard a lot of rumors and this and that from people who dont know here at all, but really didnt listen to them. But yea, she has a man, settled down, and is doing her thing. Definately one of the best look girls that were in the industry!