Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

milena in action @ shemale screen - a while back...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mia3_103.jpg 
Views:	2672 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	136119   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mia2_487.jpg 
Views:	2661 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	136120   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mia1_950.jpg 
Views:	2654 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	136121  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Stand back, I'm about to explode!

Gold Poster

bump...any more of her getting fucked?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    im officially horny
    this is the type of brilliant commentary that will make someone a tranny expert in a month.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    im officially horny
    this is the type of brilliant commentary that will make someone a tranny expert in a month.
    haha funny cunt aren't u!

if u go through my posts i hardly ever right this sort of stuff but i just think melina is really hot...

....if u must know i had a serious car accident about 8 weeks ago and i plan to be off work for another while (milking it )

....hence the reason why im on here almost 24/7 (what else do u want me to do)

So i'll forgive u for the smartass comment, but now u know the reason...

I've earned my stars

Veteran Poster

if u go through my posts i hardly ever right this sort of stuff but i just think melina is really hot...

....if u must know i had a serious car accident about 8 weeks ago and i plan to be off work for another while (milking it )

I've earned my stars
    ahhhh, youngsters. i appreciate the fact that you are capable of forgiveness, but i think you may want to slow your roll before you start to run off at the mouth at every chance you get.

although i actually made the effort to join about 6 months or so ago, I have been here for years.... and every once in a while there is some kid that likes to see his number of posts grow as if it is going to help him become a man. lets be honest here, milena is gorgeous for sure, but you definitely "right" this kind of intellectual diatribe quite often. so that being said you "earning your stars" might just be a small stretch of the truth.

also, just so you know, there is nothing you can do in real life with these stars that you supposedly have earned. so since the accident did not finish the job, instead of being here 24/7, maybe you should actually get a life?

Gold Poster

I've earned my stars
    ahhhh, youngsters. i appreciate the fact that you are capable of forgiveness, but i think you may want to slow your roll before you start to run off at the mouth at every chance you get.

although i actually made the effort to join about 6 months or so ago, I have been here for years.... and every once in a while there is some kid that likes to see his number of posts grow as if it is going to help him become a man. lets be honest here, milena is gorgeous for sure, but you definitely "right" this kind of intellectual diatribe quite often. so that being said you "earning your stars" might just be a small stretch of the truth.

also, just so you know, there is nothing you can do in real life with these stars that you supposedly have earned. so since the accident did not finish the job, instead of being here 24/7, maybe you should actually get a life?
    Well the fact that u are addressing me as 'youngster' im assuming ur some old, fat guy that sits behind ur pc, stroking ur 2inch limp cock..is that a fair assessment?

Secondly, i think it's u who's running their mouth, are u that old and senile to realize it?? Thanks for ur concern about my life, but since ur probably elderly i'll spell it out to u...i had a SERIOUS CAR ACCIDENT!

I've lived more in 21 years than u prob will the rest of ur pathetic days, but who gives 2 fucks!!!

But i do appreciate ur contribution for an extra star!

Veteran Poster

Well the fact that u are addressing me as 'youngster' im assuming ur some old, fat guy that sits behind ur pc, stroking ur 2inch limp cock..is that a fair assessment?

Secondly, i think it's u who's running their mouth, are u that old and senile to realize it?? Thanks for ur concern about my life, but since ur probably elderly i'll spell it out to u...i had a SERIOUS CAR ACCIDENT!

I've lived more in 21 years than u prob will the rest of ur pathetic days, but who gives 2 fucks!!!

just so you understand, you have made it clear that you are a boy, and not just by disclosing your age. you have no idea about me or my age but i assure you i am far from elderly or senile, or fat. in fact, i am not that much older than you but i do travel the world, have an interesting full life and actually meet beautiful women not just post about how horny i am on message boards.

after reading your posts, i don't think you will be the person to SPELL out anything for anyone. after all, you failed to grasp the point of my post as well.

i will no longer respond to you on this thread, if you need to see your self type, you can pm me. enjoy all those well deserved stars, those are going to take you far in life.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by "Night Rider

just so you understand, you have made it clear that you are a boy, and not just by disclosing your age. you have no idea about me or my age but i assure you i am far from elderly or senile, or fat. in fact, i am not that much older than you but i do travel the world, have an interesting full life and actually meet beautiful women not just post about how horny i am on message boards.

after reading your posts, i don't think you will be the person to SPELL out anything for anyone. after all, you failed to grasp the point of my post as well.

i will no longer respond to you on this thread, if you need to see your self type, you can pm me. enjoy all those well deserved stars, those are going to take you far in life.
    Ahhh now i see... u must be obsessed with me, reading through my posts and asking me to PM u..it's not gonna happen. Have a good life touring the world 'rich boy' with mummy's money

im assuming ur some old, fat guy that sits behind ur pc, stroking ur 2inch limp cock..is that a fair assessment?

Oi.. leave us fat 2inch cock boys alone....

GUYS, FOR FUCK SAKE, take your shit elsehwere and stop polluting this otherwise clean, uinstained, thread, eh?

Some consideration please. PM one another to death if you want. Meet up and punch fuck out of one another even, just STOP, NOW.

Pretty Please.

jph

Stand back, I'm about to explode!