Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default I dont like anyone touching my butt. period.

And actually I dont even want to touch anyone elses butt. I have a serious aversion to poopy.. And I dont fantasize about anything other than sex with gg's. But really hot shemale pics totally get me off.

In fact. this is a real mental problem , because I often wonder what attracts me to girls with schlongs..

I think I just like looking at the pictures.. I find it so amazing..

Does anyone understand this.. or agree.

I added this pic of the hot soccer chick just for the hell of it.. Its a nice picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	italiansoccerchick_751.jpg 
Views:	3016 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	105617  

Veteran Poster

that is a pretty cool picture

everyone is here for his or her own reasons, leave it at that.

I had a friend that looked at one of the TG ladies on myspace and thought Wow man you got a female with a thong on your myspace, she is hot....I didn't have the heart to tell him after all he is a homophobic person with a heart condition so let him live in his fantasy world. I just simply admire beauty where beauty exists.

And people may call me an asskisser and as far as these ladies are concerned I would gladly live up to that claim. Allannah and Gia are the hottest of the hot.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Junior Poster

im with you bro. dont know what it is because i am not attracted to men in the least but tgs does it for me. who knows what it is but i just keep my fetish to myself. some people are into scat some into feet some into leather who knows why.

Platinum Poster

And actually I dont even want to touch anyone elses butt.
    Sure you don't...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Default Re: I dont like anyone touching my butt. period.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    And actually I dont even want to touch anyone elses butt. I have a serious aversion to poopy.. And I dont fantasize about anything other than sex with gg's. But really hot shemale pics totally get me off.

In fact. this is a real mental problem , because I often wonder what attracts me to girls with schlongs..

I think I just like looking at the pictures.. I find it so amazing..

Does anyone understand this.. or agree.

I added this pic of the hot soccer chick just for the hell of it.. Its a nice picture.
    I am the same way so you're not alone. It's not a mental 'problem' its that they look nothing less than like a real woman and anything so beautiful will turn you on. Your mind doesn't register the fact that she's got a dick it only see's the beautiful feminine body around it. I'm straight and don't like men by the way.

your loss

Professional Poster

It's really funny though when I am watching trannies having sex with men and a woman in a threesome and I think there are really two trannies; somehow the genentic girl always sticks out and turns me on the most. It has me thinking "that can't be a tranny" and its really a GG. I guess to me there's always this ora that a woman gives off that a transwoman just don't have.

Junior Poster

i dont find men attractive in the slightest but for some reason ts's just turn me on badly. i cant understand why. i just have a strong attraction to em

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Professional Poster

Isn't it logical? They don't look like men they look like women. Any straight guy who denies the attraction is lying to you and themselves. Its normal. If a female-to-male transexual looked just like a man, even if they didn't have the operation it would be a complete turn-off no matter how good she looked as a female.

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Default Re: I dont like anyone touching my butt. period.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    And I dont fantasize about anything other than sex with gg's. But really hot shemale pics totally get me off.
    Dude, you are GHEY.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."