Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bye for a bit

5 Star Poster

Default Bye for a bit

Guys it's time for me to take a HA break for a bit. I'm tired of feeling defensive because of comments made.

I honestly don't feel I am beautiful. I am told I am a lot, but I have never claimed to be. I have never gloated about my award or said I was better than anyone. Actually I have told both Vo and Danielle that I thought they were much better performers than me and deserved it. I've given Vanity her props 20 times... I've said she was more beautiful than me 20 times... No matter what I say, some retards (*cough* Geekmeat/Sebastian) will say I am jealous and claim I have a beef with her. It's a losing battle. I know what's in my heart.

My idol is Pam Anderson. She is my ideal as far as GG's go. I've said it before she is no Brooke Burke or Hally Berry (spelling sorry), but she has heat. I've seen pix of her in the gossip mags with no makeup, dressed down, and even though she may not look great, I still look at her and see her power.

I am actually a really humble geeky introvert. Not because I am ashamed of myself or feel uncomfortable in society as Geekmeat once suggested, far from it... It's more because I am a shy person. If a guy compliments me I am more likely to blush than to start thinking, "I'm all that". I think it's cute when a guy gets up enough courage to approach a woman. I almost always will give him my #, but I never answer the phone so it doesn't really matter. I guess there isn't a huge place in the adult industry for someone like me and there is a place for girls who can strut it and put themselves above others.

Don't get me wrong, I am not claiming to be a perfect person, a saint, etc. I get catty like anyone. I get angry like anyone. I get hormonal like some other girls do. Sure, I even get jealous at times. Who the fuck doesn't? However, for the most part I try to be a good person and live a good life and to treat others like I want to be treated. So Sebastian, if you want to call me jealous because your girl fucked Sam in Vegas (figuratively) and I called her on it, go right ahead and call me that. Only a fuckhead like you wouldn't be able to acknowledge that I was in the right there. If A/S or anyone else wants to say Miriam is more beautiful... sure go ahead. She is. Snooze. However, do not be jealous of me or Danielle because of our success.

Anyway, it's just going to be a little break. I'll be back. Absolute Shade can have his board back while I am gone.

Vicki

Professional Poster

Take it easy Vicki, I enjoy your posts and think you think them out well before posting. I will miss them for a while, but we all need a break now and then, enjoy.

Default Come back soon.

I always look forward to reading your posts. Please don't take any of this too seriously, you have nothing to prove and you are very well liked.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Bye for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Guys it's time for me to take a HA break for a bit. I'm tired of feeling defensive because of comments made.

I honestly don't feel I am beautiful. I am told I am a lot, but I have never claimed to be. I have never gloated about my award or said I was better than anyone. Actually I have told both Vo and Danielle that I thought they were much better performers than me and deserved it. I've given Vanity her props 20 times... I've said she was more beautiful than me 20 times... No matter what I say, some retards (*cough* Geekmeat/Sebastian) will say I am jealous and claim I have a beef with her. It's a losing battle. I know what's in my heart.

My idol is Pam Anderson. She is my ideal as far as GG's go. I've said it before she is no Brooke Burke or Hally Berry (spelling sorry), but she has heat. I've seen pix of her in the gossip mags with no makeup, dressed down, and even though she may not look great, I still look at her and see her power.

I am actually a really humble geeky introvert. Not because I am ashamed of myself or feel uncomfortable in society as Geekmeat once suggested, far from it... It's more because I am a shy person. If a guy compliments me I am more likely to blush than to start thinking, "I'm all that". I think it's cute when a guy gets up enough courage to approach a woman. I almost always will give him my #, but I never answer the phone so it doesn't really matter. I guess there isn't a huge place in the adult industry for someone like me and there is a place for girls who can strut it and put themselves above others.

Don't get me wrong, I am not claiming to be a perfect person, a saint, etc. I get catty like anyone. I get angry like anyone. I get hormonal like some other girls do. Sure, I even get jealous at times. Who the fuck doesn't? However, for the most part I try to be a good person and live a good life and to treat others like I want to be treated. So Sebastian, if you want to call me jealous because your girl fucked Sam in Vegas (figuratively) and I called her on it, go right ahead and call me that. Only a fuckhead like you wouldn't be able to acknowledge that I was in the right there. If A/S or anyone else wants to say Miriam is more beautiful... sure go ahead. She is. Snooze. However, do not be jealous of me or Danielle because of our success.

Anyway, it's just going to be a little break. I'll be back. Absolute Shade can have his board back while I am gone.

Vicki
    Here we go........
    Vicki the matyr....
    First of all I dont hate you as you suggest and think your cool when your not hating on Vaniity.
    Dont act like your being run off this board after all it is a forum for free expression or so I thought.
    I can only speak for myself by saying I would be dissapointed if you would leave,even if for a little while.

Veteran Poster

Vickie hay lady stick around i enjoy when you "whip up" on people

Seriously i know how you feel darling.....My girlfriend tells me i am attractive and all i tell her is you need your eyesight checked.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.............

Not so sure i believe in that becasue we seem to be our own worse critic when it comes to beauty and self confidience.

Don't take the words of idiots seriously Vickie you are better than that.

please don't leave love seeing your posts, they are so intelligent among other things.

Besides your beauty rocks my world.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Veteran Poster

I am outtie too - I just sent my request to erase my user name

Hope both Vicki and Danielle change their minds. This seems a bit drastic but We (Myself and everyone on here) wish you the best.

Veteran Poster

I am sorry to hear this news. Vicki and Danielle, I admire you both. Your comments bring great value to the board. You should not be discouraged by the posts of few, but encourage by the posts of support by many. I often get into many arguments with other people. I have come to realize that no person has the same views as another person, which makes everyone unique. Though I do not agree with some people, you have to respect the other person's opinion if it is not ignorant. If they do not respect your opinion(s), then they are not respectful people and deserve to have their opinions ignorred until they show respect for other people.

As far as your award, I thought it was well deserving. Getting nominated is also an honor that can not be overlooked.

As far as your beauty, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I, personally, think you are beautiful. From what I can tell from your posts, the beauty that you possess is not only skin deep.

Keep your head up and come back to the board.

Veteran Poster

if the comments of a few clowns are getting a reaction from you
    then YES you need to log off
    sticks and stones
    99% of this board loves and worships you
    but you girls let the 1% who don't get the most vivid reaction from you

5 Star Poster

Default Please don't go

Vicki and Danielle,

This forum will be a much duller place without your comments, your wit and your beauty to illuminate it. I do hope you both change your minds.

Don't let some negative comments from a few people get you down. I'm sure you've shown so much strength already in life that you have the will within you to just ignore these comments or, if drawn into an argument, not let them hurt you. Remember, the majority of us on this board appreciate your presence here. Hell, it was one of the reasons I joined in the first place.

Please think about it again.

All the best.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.