Junior Poster

Default how do you act around pretty people?

I found myself in a grocery store today, and as I was about to turn around the corner I was hit by a woman pushing her cart behind me. I was thrown to the ground and a couple of things fell out of her cart. About to give her a piece of my mind about watching where she's going I look at her face and I am surprised to have what looks like a face carved out of marble by Michelangelo.
    Immediately I forget my gripe and I apologize to HER for being in her way as well as scooping up all of her groceries for her.
    I know that if I was staring at an obese soccer mom with skin cancer in her face I would have never allowed myself to take the blame for that.

SOOOO

Do you ever go weak in the knees around beautiful people?
    Are you ever guilty of giving them special treatment?

it's a personal statement about the band itself. [raises axe above head] Hey Paul!
    [he bashes Allen in the head with an axe, and blood splatters over him]
    Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

Professional Poster

I think everyone does this. It's not really that you're discriminating or anything. Its just that in your mind there's a chance that you could possibly get with that person so you try not to mess up your chances. I really should be a psychologist.

^ I agree with him too pretty women get special treatment everywhere they go and they're usually attracted to people who are not so love-struct by them. Don't be another pussy that she see's everyday all the time that caters to her because that's not gonna help you.

Junior Poster

Default Re: lose the spine around pretty people

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Quote Originally Posted by General Disarray
    Immediately I forget my gripe and I apologize to HER for being in her way as well as scooping up all of her groceries for her.
    A young man's mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by General Disarray
    Do you ever go weak in the knees around beautiful people?
    Are you ever guilty of giving them special treatment?
    I make it a point not too. I've given my fair share of charm and compliments to deserving ladies but i would never let them think that they have me wrapped around their finger....you're just begging to be used or suckered if you do.... just my
    agreed

it's a personal statement about the band itself. [raises axe above head] Hey Paul!
    [he bashes Allen in the head with an axe, and blood splatters over him]
    Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

stillies77

i get nervous

Junior Poster

I assume that people will apologize to me, since I'm one of the pretty people, lol. J/K. But no, I'm usually jsut an asshole to everyone. I'll apologize if it's my fault, but if they're in the wrong, it doesn't matter, they'll get a piece of my mind.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit... what a ride!"
    -Anon-

Veteran Poster

The word pretty is somewhat subjective.

One persons sweet fruit is another person poison apple.

I act the same way around anyone.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Professional Poster

I only see one when I look in the mirror. Then I go,"Damn I'm pretty!"

It's not narcissism if it's true.

Ancient Pervert.