what testicles?

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Thats just nuts

FK
    wow.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Professional Poster

am i wrong or has the mirror got round about the same credibility as the sun?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Professional Poster

Never heard of one pulled off in a fight,but I heard of 'em being grabbed,pulled,and crushed.

It's not a bad option if it's likely you think you're in a tough situation.

I knew a woman who pretended to be getting into the sex while being raped to get her hands on the guys nuts and pop 'em.

Ancient Pervert.

Junior Poster

She should of gone to jail for a hell of a lot longer than that. That constitutes felony sexual assault in most states here. She fucked that guy up for life. What a rotten bitch.

sometimes it feels like shame...less than two shades away from kindness.

Professional Poster

Had that been a man sexually assaulting a woman he wouldve gotten life with no possibility of parole. But still women complain about stupid equal rights. They just don't know how much they really got over us. But the story sounds strange to me. Even if she pulled off his testical it shouldn't have come out his ballsac so easily.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LOCpunks
    She should of gone to jail for a hell of a lot longer than that. That constitutes felony sexual assault in most states here. She fucked that guy up for life. What a rotten bitch.
    Exactly. I'm happy I'm not the only one who sees something wrong with this sentence. Like WTF? Less than three years? Did she cop a plea or something?

5 Star Poster

Fucked up for life? Well, I don't know- the psycho-bitch only pulled of "a testicle" which would mean just one ball and no more. Last time I checked I had two bollocks, so I assume he's still got another one (call it a spare if you like).

But like 62des said, it's surprising that it came away so easily. It's a scary thought. Now I'm going to be more careful where I sit when I'm at the beach.

I'll also make a point of avoiding my ex-girlfriends like the plague.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Fucked up for life? Well, I don't know- the psycho-bitch only pulled of "a testicle" which would mean just one ball and no more. Last time I checked I had two bollocks, so I assume he's still got another one (call it a spare if you like).

But like 62des said, it's surprising that it came away so easily. It's a scary thought. Now I'm going to be more careful where I sit when I'm at the beach.

I'll also make a point of avoiding my ex-girlfriends like the plague.
    Do you wanna live with one testicle for the rest of your life? Would you like to be known amongst all of your friends and extended family as the "one-balled man?" How about having your ball ripped out in front of a bunch of people? You're never gonna live that shit down. EVER. Perhaps one could deal with it, sure, but she fucked up his life. For sure.

sometimes it feels like shame...less than two shades away from kindness.